Scenario 92: The First Horde Soldier To Defect...

Emiya Shirou was an accomplished Horde Soldier with extraordinary abilities that enabled him to create weapons of any kind in his hands, along with any object he sees...

He was a Boy with Red hair and White stripes all throughout, with eyes that are a mixture between Silver, Grey, and Orange.

He was a good friend of Adora and Catra, favored by Shadow Weaver, and a good soldier overall...

He took orders and executed them flawlessly, but that was before he realized the destruction and mayhem that the Horde did to the people of Etheria.

He saw the carnage in multiple towns and thought that it was conquered by a hostile force, the Princesses, along with the fact that casualties of the war were inevitable...

But soon he saw how the people lived and realized the errors of his ways and realized that the Horde was the hostile force that is trying to conquer Etheria and that the Princesses were the ones trying to save everyone!

With this realization, he abandoned the Horde when everyone was asleep in their bunks as he snuck past the guards and security systems which freed him from Horde's influence.

He used his magical abilities to create objects, to make himself new clothes and a straw hat before he quickly escaped and wandered through the planet known as Etheria...

He dawned a Black undersuit which was very stretchy and flexible for his skin and movement, his Left hand was covered in a Red long-sleeve while his Right hand was not, he wore large and yet thin pants with armor covering his knee and shin, Red robes on his sides that hid his legs as he draped a white cloth with flowers decorated on the inside to cover his Right arm that had a Horde tattoo on his shoulder courtesy of Shadow Weaver and Hordak. 

A/N: It's a combination of these two for the outfit, then basically add some tint of grey from Archer for the eyes and add some white for the hair

He soon walked away from his old life, abandoning those whom he called friends and family, and most of all he abandoned who he calls little sisters, Catra and Adora. All with a straw hat to cover his face...