Vol 6 Part 2

(3rd Person POV)

Cinder Fall's body was floating in water, ice chunks surrounding her. Her right eye suddenly opened up, twitching as she came to terms with her current situation. Bubbles escaped from her mouth as she struggled to get upright in the water. 

She activated her Maiden powers, able to escape from the water, only for Cinder to gasp for breath as she escaped the water.

She was crawling out of the pool of water onto the shore of an underground cave. Cinder held her hand out and tried to activate a small flame in her hands, but it died out quickly. Cinder grunted in frustration, slamming her Grimm-like fist to the ground, unknowingly opening up an exit to the cave. 

She looked up to see light pouring through the crack as well as the sound of howling wind. Cinder then looked up to notice the Vault under Haven Academy where she fought against Raven. Cinder then used her Grimm fist to punch at the crack in the wall.

Cinder staggered out of the cave and into the rain. She struggled to walk for a bit before collapsing to the ground, dragging herself through the mud. A woman could be heard approaching her.

Woman: Gods, are you okay?

The woman, holding a basket of food, looked down at Cinder in concern.

Woman: Where did you...?

Cinder crawled forward, revealing her Grimm arm. The woman gasped and dropped her basket. 

Cinder then looked up to the frightened woman, activating her Maiden powers and smiling evilly...

(Your POV)

Ruby: We need to take the Relic to Atlas?

You, Team RWBY, JNPR, and Qrow Branwen were at the house in Mistral.

Qrow: That's what Oz said.

Everybody looked to Weiss.

Weiss: You've got to be joking...

Nora: I mean, bright side, we finally get out of this house!

Weiss sighed.

Qrow: Well trust me, I'm not crazy about it either. And without the Spring Maiden here to seal the Relic back in its Vault, it's our best option.

Ren: Atlas may be the safest kingdom we have at the moment, but their borders are closed. General Ironwood called everyone back.

Qrow: Eh, not everyone.

He activated his Scroll, showing a hologram of a highlighted portion of land.

Qrow: The city of Argus is a ways north of us and it's the primary trading port between Anima and Solitas. They've got the largest Atlas military base outside the kingdom. There's no way they'd leave it abandoned, and if we play our cards right, I think there's a good chance we could convince them to escort us straight to Ironwood.

Blake: I mean, we do have the missing Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company.

Weiss: Ex-Heiress, actually.

Yang: True, true. But if there's a chance of reward money, I say we go for it.

Weiss: Ugh...

Ozpin: Hopefully the first option will suffice.

Oscar, letting Ozpin take over, walked into the room.

Qrow: Glad to see you're feeling better.

Ozpin: Likewise, and while I'm sure we could all use more time to recover, I'm afraid time is of the essence.