Vol 1 Part 9

(Your POV)

As the elevator went up, closer and closer to Ozpin's office, you weighed your decision. Ironwood had done terrible things, but he did lead, by far the most advanced kingdom in Remnant. You knew by your experience from sneaking in.

The only bad thing that could come out of this, was that Ozpin may not be especially happy if he figured it out, but everything else was telling you that the best option was to take all the extra help you could get.

You looked back at Ironwood once again, not sensing any forms of deceit, you took the Scroll and put it in your pocket. Ironwood seemed slightly relieved at that, before looking back at you.

Ironwood: Thank you for giving me another chance, I promise I will do everything I can do to help you.

At that point the elevator dinged, and Ironwood stood straighter up before the doors opened.

As it opened you saw that Ozpin and Ajax were already sitting down talking about something. You took a few steps forward, towards the headmaster and the angel. They talked in hush voices so that you couldn't hear anything. There was a faint glow around them, but you didn't know what it was.

Glynda: They put some kind of barrier up so no sound can escape.

You turned around quickly and saw that Glynda was doing something on her Scroll.  She touched it a few more times, before putting it down by her side and looking at you and Ironwood.

Ironwood: Hello Glynda.

Glynda: James.

The tension between them was incredible, and you felt a little awkward standing near them, as they had their stare off.

Turning away from them, you headed to the two others speaking. As you neared them, it became harder to walk, until it started hurting to do so. You took another step forward about to collapse to the floor.

Suddenly the pain was gone, and Ajax stood over you. He held out his hand for you to take, and you did so. He pulled you up and then summoned a glowing chair for himself, before sitting down.

Ozpin: Mr. (L/N), we have lots to discuss.

He motioned for everyone to sit down, as Glynda and Ironwood came over. However, they made no move to sit down, and so only you, Ozpin, and Ajax were sitting down.

Ozpin: How are you feeling?

The question caught you off guard. With apparently important things to discuss, that was his first question?

(Y/N): Fine, I suppose.

Ozpin: No visions, no sights into the future?

(Y/N): Oh, not since the first time no.

Ozpin looked towards the angel. You turned to see him nod to Ozpin, before he turned his attention back to you.

Ozpin: Very well. In that case, I have something I need you to do. You have an extraordinary semblance. That along with your combat prowess, and common sense, will allow you to possibly become one of the better if not best huntsman that graduates from this school. I think everyone can agree with this in this room.

Everyone nodded in the room, and you felt a rush of pride, but it was displaced by his tone, he seemed more serious than normal. Almost like he was holding something back.

Ozpin: It's safe to say that we have known you for a while. You and your other friend, Ms. Neopolitan.

You nodded somberly, thinking about the adventures you and Neo used to have throughout Remnant.