Vol 3 Part 2

(Your POV)

You walked into your room, walking into the middle of the room. You held your arms out as arms popped out of the ground, taking off the pieces and the suit as a whole.

It was a new suit, one to replace your old one, apparently the audio recordings had been lost when you told Ruby you were the Atlas Knight and you vowed to stop being him.

The machines put in on the display as you looked at the suit.

Computer: Is there something wrong sir?

You hesitated for a moment.

(Y/N): No. Nothing is wrong.

Computer: Very well sir.

You then took the suit off of the display and put in on your table. You took your knife, the one you still had, and pried off the Atlas symbol. You put in on a scanner, and all the details came up.

You scrolled through the code, you weren't used to looking at it, but you weren't totally in the dark. You recognized some of the more simple lines of the code, but got lost in everything.

'Location' and 'Tracking' came up several times. You stopped on them, trying to find out what was going on.

(Y/N): Is this a tracking ability or Atlas tracking me?

You decided to save where you were and continue on. You had to figure out how to make sure they couldn't deactivate the suit when you went rogue.

The process continued, anytime that something that stood out at you you made a note of it and continued on.

Computer: Can I assist you with something?

(Y/N): No.

Computer: Alright.

It was annoying really. You had to hope that they couldn't track you messing around with this. To make it look like you were helping with the case, you put a vial of blood on the scanner.

Details came up about it. It was a mixture of several people's blood, that being Sophia Smith, Andrew Phan, and Edel Ectrea.

You went back to the footage and recordings of the train, hoping to get some clue, but nothing. The cameras were covered in red, and a few minutes later they came off, everyone dead in the car, but no blood in sight.

(Y/N): Did he get hit with something?

Computer: Unknown. There was no blood at the crime scene. His Semblance is accounted for, and we would see it if he cleaned it up by hand or something else like that. Perhaps he has a partner.

(Y/N): It's possible.

You took the vial of blood out and put in another. The same results came up.

(Y/N): Hmm... And Ironwood is lying about having everything under control I'm assuming?

Computer: Edel Ectrea is officially listed as under control. Unofficially he escaped on the day you went in.

(Y/N): Bring up records of his escape.

Computer: Of course sir.

After a few moments of the screen shifting around, you got all of the records up. You clicked in on the video first.

You sat in the chair, no chains on you, but you had been assured that you would be neutralized if you moved.

The interrogator across the table pressed a few buttons on his computer before taking out a recorder. He looked at you, and you nodded. He pressed a button on the device.