Vol 2 Part 8

(3rd Person POV)

(Y/N)'s body being inhabited by Ajax, as well as the Angel, and Ozpin were sitting in the Headmaster's office.

Glynda was still in her classroom, wiping the records of the fight between (Y/N) and Pyrrha. 

These events had left time for Mercury and Emerald to recover the footage, although for some reason it was corrupted.

(Y/N): So what do you want to talk about?

Ozpin: Can he hear us?

(Y/N): Does it matter?

Angel: Yes.

Ozpin: Please, let us filter what he needs to hear...

(Y/N) groaned, putting a finger to his head.

(Y/N): Alright, he's gone. You know, your need to control everything is going to be your downfall. Maybe not your death, but people don't like being in the dark.

Ozpin: I'll take those chances.

(Y/N): Alright. So what are we talking about?

Ozpin: How much do they know?

(Y/N): Who?

Angel: Focus!

Ozpin: Please, let's calm down.

(Y/N): Alright I'm calm... I'm not sure your little pet is though.

The Angel growled, standing up and walking next to (Y/N).

Angel: You better stop before something happens.

(Y/N): Me... Don't kid yourself. You've got nothing on me.

He closed his eyes, in pain the real (Y/N) trying to break through the mind trap.

(Y/N): Aghh... I have to go.

Ozpin: Where?

(Y/N): I'll go to the healer.

Ozpin: The Branwen Tribe?

Angel: You know where they are?

(Y/N): Well kind of... I know the general area.

Angel: Then you have to tell us!

(Y/N): Do I have to?

Angel: Yes!

Ozpin: He has refused to tell me many times before. I doubt he will now. The most that I know is that Raven is aware of her location.

(Y/N): Get him out of here.

Angel: What!

Ozpin: Alright.

He turned towards the fake Angel.

Ozpin: Please leave.

The fake Angel turned away, phasing through the elevator. As he left, Ozpin turned towards (Y/N), a softer look growing on his face.

Ozpin: I promise you that Salem won't help you.

(Y/N): But she can. She can resurrect her in a Grimm form, and I can figure out a way to purge the Grimm from her.

Ozpin: No you can't. Don't you think I would have found a way to do that long ago. All Salem is, is a human that jumped into a Grimm pool.

(Y/N): Yeah, but you just stand around, die pathetically, and then take control of the world again.

Ozpin: Ajax... please.

Ozpin sighed, picking up the cane that was on his side. He turned it around, looking at the gears.