Vol 1 Part 13

(A/N: Thanks for 2K reads!)

(Your POV)

Time skipped forward again, you were still at the cliff side. The orphanage in the background was no longer burning, but all the buildings were destroyed, leaving a hollow feel to the otherwise lively nature setting.

Ghost: It's time to go and see the transformation.

He shot out two of the black misty hands that grabbed onto you and Pyrrha. The teleportation felt weird again, but suddenly you were in some underground room. It was dark, few lights on the wall that gave off an eerie feeling.

Off to the far wall, was a machine, similar to the one that had been used on you a few years ago.

(Y/N): How is it going to work? Ironwood tried in the present times, and it didn't work.

Ghost: That's because the one you know as Ozpin has known about this technology for a long time. He refused to tell anyone because he was afraid. The thing that drives Ozpin is fear. Ironwood will tell you more about it when we get back.

Pyrrha: Why does Herz have the same semblance as Ozpin?

(Y/N): How do you know Ozpin's semblance?

Pyrrha: On the day you left Ozpin was thrown out of the tower, and was using his semblance to land safely and attack Ajax over here.

(Y/N): Why are we supposed to believe him right away? He claims he's Ajax, but from my experience, they are two different people.

Renata: You should, what reason would he have to...

Ghost: Love, it's okay. Once he sees this, he can choose to believe it or not. As for the Ozpin subject, I'll tell you after we get out of the memories.

He pointed to the entrance, where Herz walked in with a mysterious man, and a guard wheeling in the body of P.Ghost.

Herz: Load him up in the left pod.

The soldiers wheeled the body towards the pod. He was trapped in a dolly that had the same green energy, wrapping around him. His head was slumped to the side, clearly out of it.

The soldier looked back to Herz, who waved his hand. The green energy, according to Pyrrha being Ozpin's semblance, disappeared. The soldier picked him up and put him in the left tube. The tube closed, as the machine started whirring.

Herz moved over to the machine, pressing a few buttons on the right side. The pod flipped up, into an upright position. He then moved over to the left pod, pressing another button, as the tubes connecting the two pods glowed.

Herz: Extracting the darkness now.

He turned to the mysterious man, glaring.

Herz: Remember, I did this. Now Salem will return the silver eyed warriors to me, correct?

???: Of course. This is all what Lady Salem wants. They will be returned to the main city by themselves. The Grimm will cease to attack for the time being. Then the war will continue. This is just a deal to get rid of him.

You looked back to the pod, and saw that now in the right one was the misty figure of Ghost. He seemed different from the one that walked into Ironwood's doors. In the pod, he looked a lot more like a cloud, than a fully formed human. He floated around, banging into the sides, possibly looking for an exit.

Herz sighed, a smile coming over his face.

Herz: Transfer successfully completed. Tell Salem we're done with the deal.