Vol 2 Part 1

(Your POV)

Walking through Vale, you saw the people prepare for the incoming students. They set up banners welcoming the students, and honestly it was a nice change of pace from fighting against all of the White Fang members and Roman Torchwick.

You were walking by the dust shop that you met Ruby at. It was a nice day, where you met the girl and were accepted into Beacon which changed your life. As you walked past the store, you heard a crash and looked back.

The man from the ladder fell down, and you were going to help, when someone else reached him first. She was a girl with green hair and red eyes.

Ajax: Nice girl. I prefer Ruby though.

(Y/N): Shut up.

Ajax: Do you not?

You ignored him and turned back to the excitement in front of you.

Green Hair: 'Scuse me, sorry. I'm not really from around here.

She reached out her hand and pulled the man up to his feet.

Green Hair: Would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?

She handed him a piece of paper written on it, and the man studied it, looking it over.

Shopkeeper: Hmm? Mm-hmm.

He pointed his finger in a direction, and she walked off, turning in your direction.

???: See something you like?

You gasped and turned around as you saw two guys looking at you.

(Y/N): Why didn't my semblance warn me?

Ajax: You mean you didn't sense that? Your semblance should have warned you.

The man, who spoke was, on the left had grey hair and grey eyes. He wore a black and grey jacket, having the grey body and the black sleeves. He wore armor on the arms, signaling that he may be a huntsman. He had no weapons visible, maybe he had them hidden, or were somewhere else.

The other had dark, medium-length hair with teal undertones, swept back and with two longer locks to frame his face. He had fair skin and amber eyes.

He wore a white sleeveless shirt with subtle cloud patterns. Over that, he wore a black jacket, with the inside fabric being teal. On the back of the jacket, there was a dark grey design, similar to his mask. He had a clear, detachable hood, and the sleeves faded to teal, in the same cloud patterns as his shirt, but only went down to the middle of his forearms, as well as short, teal gloves.

He wore a black belt, that had a small, golden buckle in the front. His pants were a grey color, only slightly lighter than his black jacket. He wore tall, black boots that went high up his shins, that had laces all the way up the front.

But his eyes.

There was something off about his gaze. It sent a shiver down your spine. He looked at you, without moving his head. There was something lurking, guarded, and calculating. They seemed to be windows into an intelligent mind, and right now they were analyzing you, memorizing every detail.

???: Hello (Y/N).

(3rd Person POV)

Edel was playing in the garden again. The trees rose over him, sheltering from the sun that shone through the clouds. The snow fell down peacefully, littering the ground, with a fresh layer of snow.

The snow broke, as he stepped on it, revealing the sandy paths that lie under it. He walked over to the source of water in the place, and sat down on the rocks.