Vol 2 Part 9

(A/N: Thanks for 4K reads)

(Your POV)

As the horse, Yami, galloped through Vale, you noticed a group of people swiftly walking into an alley.

(Y/N): Hey, bring us back to that alley. I think I saw something.

The Fox said nothing, but he seemed to hear you, turning the horse around back towards the alley. He got off the horse, stroking the side of its face, before he turned towards the alley.

As you looked down the alley at the now revealed White Fang members, you realized where you saw a mask like that of The Fox's before.

(Y/N): Is it based off of the White Fang masks?

He stepped into the alley, and you followed behind him, not quite trusting him after that revelation. As he stepped closer to the members, they finally seemed to notice him.

White Fang Member: Hey freeze!

They lifted their weapons, aiming them at him. He ignored them, raising his left hand up. They suddenly froze, not moving at all.

(Y/N): Is that his semblance?

You turned your attention back to The Fox, who was looking at you expectantly.

(Y/N): Sorry, did you ask something?

The Fox: Yeah, I asked what we should do about these guys. They're not going anywhere, so...

(Y/N): Oh, I guess we sh...

Suddenly you felt a disturbance, and looked around the alley. You didn't see anyone, and you looked towards The Fox. He looked at you questioningly, but you saw his hand make its way down.

Suddenly a figure dropped down from the roofs of the buildings, but their blade was met by the Fox's weapons which seemed to be two long daggers made of water. He looked at the figure, and then, using his strength, he pushed them away.

The figure looked at you, and then flashed, they're outfit changing, as they revealed themselves to be Neo.

(Y/N): Neo?

Neo smiled and waved to you, before bowing down in a dramatic fashion. Besides you, the Fox was staring at Neo.

The Fox: Time to fight.

The Fox then rushed at Neo and threw her down the alley, but she used her umbrella to steady herself.

The Fox: You take the White Fang Members... I'll handle the bundle of cuteness.

You pulled out your pistol, shooting at the members.

(Y/N): Alright. Don't hurt her.

The Fox: No promises.

You tore your eyes away from him to focus back in on the White Fang Members. Two continued to send rounds at you, but the third rushed you with a sword.

You threw your rifle over your shoulder, and took the daggers from your sides. You blocked high as he swung at you. You had to dodge to the side as two more shots were fired at you. They hit their fellow member but he tanked it, his Aura covering for him.

He attacked again low, and you had to jump up. You kicked him twice in your jump up, but he tanked them again, as he attempted to headbutt you. You blocked with your daggers, but with his Aura he pushed past your guard, sending you back.

(Y/N): Helmet on. Armor on.

Your helmet and armor came on as the White Fang Members took a step back. You got your rifle into its firing position, and shot down the alley. The long range fighters took to cover while the other rushed you, closing the distance.