Vol 6 Part 5

(3rd Person POV)

Cinder: Do you have my information?

Cinder was meeting with Lil' Miss Malachite at her tavern.

Lil' Miss: Of course I do, darling. Lil' Miss always delivers. Although, I can't promise you'll be pleased.

Cinder glared at her.

Lil' Miss: Word is they were seen boarding the Argus Limited a few weeks back. While that isn't exactly far from here, Argus is rarely a destination for folks. Chances are they'll be going straight to--

Cinder: Atlas.

Cinder walked away while Lil' Miss smiled at her intuitiveness.

Lil' Miss: You know, you turned out to be quite the interesting customer... Cinder.

Cinder stopped in her tracks upon hearing her name. She turned around to face Lil' Miss again.

Lil' Miss: It's not often a single client brings me double the business.

She tapped her cigarette holder into an ashtray. A creak was heard from the walkway above, and Cinder looked up to see who it was.

Cinder: Wait...

A pair of high-heeled boots were shown, and Hush was shown to be lowered before its owner placed it behind her head. A certain multi-colored girl of pink, brown and white stared down at Cinder from her position...

Cinder: Neo?

Lil' Miss Malachite spoke to her henchwoman.

Lil' Miss: Maybe put away the good glasses.

Neo jumped down and landed a strike on Cinder, only for her form to suddenly shatter. Neo then reappeared from another direction and knocked Cinder back.

Cinder: What are you doing?

Neo proceeded forward and continued to land blows that pushed Cinder back to Lil' Miss's table. Lil' Miss stopped the ashtray from falling off the shaking table and held her hand, as if to tell her two bodyguards not to intervene. 

Cinder pushed off of Lil' Miss's table and began to fight back, using hand-to-hand to counter Neo's strikes. She then kicked Neo up and the two fought on the bar counter. Neo knocked some bowls into Cinder before the latter threw the umbrella wielder off the counter. 

Neo landed gracefully back on the ground. The two continued trading blows until Cinder was launched towards the ceiling, she pushed off of it and Neo barely dodged the flaming fist that shattered the table below her. Cinder jumped up to the balcony railing and looked down on Neo.

Lil' Miss: That's enough, ladies!

The bodyguards drew their weapons at the two combatants.

Lil' Miss: I love dinner and a show, but it's time to take it outside.

Taking the gangster's advice, Cinder was pushed through the window onto the empty street with Neo following her. Cinder landed back on her feet while Neo's form shattered again.

Cinder: Hmph, nice trick.

Cinder now stood straight up to look around for Neo.

Cinder: You've gotten stronger... So have I.

Cinder conjured a fireball that she launched behind her. Neo blocked the blast with her umbrella. Her clothes were slightly torn and tattered and she wore the hat that once belonged to Roman Torchwick. She stepped forward and angrily glared at Cinder.

Cinder: I don't have time for your misplaced blame, girl. I didn't kill your boss. If you want revenge, take it up with "Little Red".

Neo charged forward. Cinder conjured swords and used them to block Neo's attacks.