Vol 7 Part 12

(3rd Person POV)

From the middle of the arena, Ironwood stared up at Arthur Watts, who was standing on a platform in one of the four gravity biomes. A lava geyser shot up from the fire biome to the left behind Ironwood, and another shot up from the one to the right of the gravity biome Watts was in. 

Watts aimed his revolver at Ironwood, who drew his black revolver and aimed it behind himself. Watts pulled back his gun's hammer.

Watts: Nineteen.

Ironwood fired a Gravity Dust bullet from his black gun, launching himself toward the gravity biome. Watts fired his gun at Ironwood, who shot a Gravity Dust bullet to the side to dodge it. Ironwood then fired yet another Gravity Dust bullet to put himself back on course toward the gravity biome. 

Once he got near Watts, he fired yet another Gravity Dust bullet to his left, sending him toward a floating wall on his right, which he kicked off of to put himself in the air above Watts. 

Not expecting this move, Watts had begun to aim his revolver at Ironwood and instead ended up looking up at him in surprise before jumping away just as Ironwood came down and punched with his right hand. The punch connected with the floor, and as Ironwood stood back up, he tossed his black revolver into the air and caught it by the muzzle, having flipped it around.

Watts once again attempted to aim at Ironwood, but Ironwood swung the handle of his revolver at Watts' face. Watts leaned back to dodge, leaving an opening for Ironwood to punch him in the diaphragm. 

While Watts was still in the air, Ironwood spun around and kicked him in the gut, sending him flying across a gap to another platform. Watts righted himself in mid-air and landed on his toes, sliding backward. 

He barely managed to lean his torso to the side to dodge a normal bullet fired by Ironwood. He then blocked two more normal bullets with a Hard-Light shield deployed from his rings. He aimed his gun at Ironwood.

Watts: Eighteen.

Watts fired and then activated one of his rings. Ironwood dove and rolled out of the way of the Electricity Dust bullet that Watts had fired at him. He got up in a kneeling position and aimed his white revolver at Watts, but there was a dull ping noise, followed by the gravity around Ironwood changing to levitate him into the air. There was another dull ping, and Ironwood was slammed into a floating wall.

Ironwood: Ah!

Watts smirked and ran away, jumping to another platform, and Ironwood got up and gave chase along the floating walls. There was another dull ping, and Ironwood began to fall from the wall he was standing on. He fired a Gravity Dust bullet from his black gun to throw himself onto the adjacent platform and rolled across the floor. 

The force of the Gravity Dust bullet proved to be a little too much, as Ironwood stumbled over to the edge once he got on his feet. As he teetered on the edge, he fired his white revolver, using the recoil to steady himself and keep himself on the platform.

Watts created small Hard-Light platforms to traverse over the sunken geyser biome toward another gravity biome. Ironwood followed him across, barely managing to make it from one Hard-Light platform to another before they disappeared. 

He fired his white gun at Watts, who activated one of his rings, triggering a geyser beneath Ironwood. Ironwood cried out as the boiling water hit him and threw him to the side.

As he fell, Ironwood aimed his black gun below him and fired a Gravity Dust bullet, sending him flying back up into the air to land in the gravity biome that Watts had fled to. He ran up a wall and onto the underside of a platform.