Vol 8 Part 14

Please read this.

There is a scene in this chapter that has some very heavy topics, and may be disturbing for people. 

Suicide.

I'll let you know when, in the story, this scene happens, so that you can click off of the story, or are prepared for it when it comes.

That was my warning, again there will be another one before the entire scene happens so you don't have to read it, if you don't want to.

The rest of this will be me addressing you guys. If you don't wish to read just scroll down to the normal text where the chapter starts.

Okay...

No matter what happened yesterday, it does not define who you are, and what your future is going to be like.

I am absolutely sure that you matter, and the choice, and the decisions that you make tomorrow are going to affect your friends, your family, and those around you for potentially years, and more to come.

If you're ever feeling like you're alone, or in a dark place, please talk to someone. I promise you there are people who care, and will take the time to listen. 

There are organizations, there are doctors, that will talk to you, and help. And while I can't help in the same way that they can, you guys can always message me, for whatever reason, and I will talk to you. I'll listen for whatever reason you need.

I promise.

(800)273-8255. This is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline number, that you can call at any time.

https://heartsupport.com/ This is a great website, and has people that will help.

I never ever want anyone to have thoughts that are discussed in this chapter. I never want anyone to feel like that at all. It pains me that there are people who feel like that.

I'm always here for you guys.

You are worth it.

100%.

(Your POV)

You stood up from your spot, starting to walk towards the portal. 

You looked down at the ring, sighing before you stepped through the portal, feeling immediately drained.

You landed on your hands and knees, but immediately felt as if gravity had increased by tenfold, as you struggled to look up, seeing the spewing flames, the bright lights.

You tried to look up, and saw Ruby fighting Neo.

You reached out a hand, as if to stop it, but collapsed on the ground, struggling to breathe.

(Y/N): N...

With that you felt your eyes close, and all of your senses seemed to stop.

(3rd Person POV)

Monstra's corpse was still dissolving. In a spot on the carcass, black smoke and goo reformed a certain figure...

Down in the Atlas Vault, Winter charged at Ironwood, swinging down her sword onto his prosthetic left arm. She then drew her blade and attempted to stab him with it, but Ironwood dodged and jumped back. He then tried to swing his hand cannon but Winter jumped up on top of a nearby pillar.

Ironwood: Winter, do not blame me!

Ironwood fired his cannon, and Winter moved out of the way as the blast destroyed the top of the pillar. Winter then created five glyphs that launched large ice shards towards the General. Ironwood rolled out of the way.