Vol 8 Part 5

(Your POV)

You groaned, feeling the side of your head on the ground. You tried to move your legs, but found it that you could not. You looked at yourself, realizing that you now wore a simple shirt and pants, the broken armor gone.

The memories of the past few days rushed back, and you remembered everything that happened to you, and tried to push off with your hands, when you felt a gentle hand on your shoulder, keeping you still.

Oscar: Stay down.

You let yourself come back down to the ground, when you looked around the room. A circular room, and the rood was red, with, what seemed to be teeth, around the room, in front of the red-colored walls.

(Y/N): Wait...

You turned your head to see the green of Oscar's jacket.

(Y/N): Shit... What happened to you?

Oscar: I uh, well... How much do you know?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Oscar: How did you get here? When? I heard Salem talking about you, but I don't know when you got here, and how much you know.

(Y/N): Oh. Well Ironwood offered for me to work with him, since I told him everything, guess I agreed with you, huh? When Team RWBY was placed under arrest, I tried to leave and find you, because I heard that N...

You sucked in a breath as you felt the needle puncture your skin once again.

Oscar: Oh, sorry.

(Y/N): Nah, it's all good. Umm... So I tried to get to you, but only could find Jaune and the others, and they told me Neo got the relic, and they had you. I went after her, and after I defeated her I was attacked by this Grimm. I was taken to Salem, and now I'm here.

Oscar: Well I tried to convince Ironwood that this wasn't right. He, uh... Well he shot me, and I fell through Atlas to Mantle. We split into...

(Y/N): Ironwood shot you?

Oscar: Uh, yeah...

You nodded from your spot, tensing your back as you felt the needle.

(Y/N): I guess he's lost it. Sorry, go on.

Oscar: So we split into two groups. Ruby, Weiss, Black, Nora, and Penny went to try and get Amity Tower up to warn the world, and Yang, Ren, Jaune, and I went to try and help the people of Mantle. We were fighting when this Grimm came and attacked me, maybe the same one that got you. I was taken to Salem, and yeah...

(Y/N): Shit, sorry. I guess we're in the same boat. Are you fine?

Oscar: Uh, yeah, I'm alright.

You turned to look at Oscar, and saw his black eye, the cut on his face, and the scorch marks on the front of his clothing.

(Y/N): Liar, what happened?

Oscar: Salem used her magic, and Hazel is getting revenge for his sister. They want to get... the name for the lamp. 

(Y/N): Good to kn... Wait how are you helping my back? How do you know how to?

Oscar: Well, uh, I learned some things on the fa... Um... Oz is back.

You were surprised, amused, and glad all at the same time.

(Y/N): That's good news.

Oscar: It is?

(Y/N): Yeah, I was the only one who defended Oz when he left. I don't know if you knew that or not, but I was annoyed, angry at them for being so aggressive. I understood that Oz was trying to help. Maybe that was because I knew Edel, and he was similar, I don't know.