Vol 2 Part 5

(Your POV)

Stretching your arms out to the side, you found yourself in bed. The previous night had left you tired, with fighting who you assumed was Neo...

Gosh. Neo.

She had somehow stumbled back into your life, or maybe you stumbled into hers. You didn't care. Just seeing her had removed all problems that you had felt from joining the school. Your justification in the moment, had been to get stronger, but in reality it was trying to find Neo.

Bonding with someone for years, when they were the only one who stood with you, and then having them ripped away from you, had been damaging. You had hoped that being at Beacon, you may find Neo, or at least get information.

Of course Ruby had been in the decision too, but...

You heard a ding on your Scroll and looked over. You grabbed it from the table, squinting. The light in the early morning was not helping the headaches that you got from the night before.

The screaming of the White Fang would have probably given you problems, but then getting smashed into a wall by Neo and then finding out it was her, had left you up all night, with probably an hour or maybe two of sleep even if you were tired.

You finally brought yourself to look at the Scroll again, and saw that it was a new number.

???: Hey, it's your friendly neighborhood Stalker. If you couldn't tell this is The Stalker, I know that the introduction may have been too amazing for you. Anyways, Neo wanted to say that she'll be at her favorite place at 12:00 so you have time. Make sure you bring you Scroll so I can secure it so you can talk to her without Ironwood or Ozpin finding her.

You put the Scroll down on the side table, and closed your eyes again. If you were going to meet Neo after all this time, you wanted to at least, have your head clear, and not be completely exhausted.

With no sign of sleep in sight, you forced yourself out of bed. You walked over to the bathroom, and turned on the sink. As the cold water ran, you looked in the mirror staring at yourself. You look terrible...

With no sleep, you look like the embodiment of a zombie. Looking into the sink, you got a handful of water, and splashed it on your face. You dried your face with a towel, and headed back into your room. You grabbed a bottle of water from your bedside table, and downed it.

You tossed it into the wastebasket by your desk, and headed out towards the cafeteria. It was the weekend, so you had no classes. Most students used the break to head into Vale, catch up on work, or practice more.

With the Vytal Festival only a couple of months away, students were putting in extra hours, hoping to place well, or maybe even win the tournament. Though from what you had seen, it seemed clear that teams like JNPR with Pyrrha or the combined powers of Team RWBY would be contenders for the top.

Of course, you hadn't seen teams from the other schools much, so you couldn't say anything on them.

Stepping into the cafeteria, you got the food provided for breakfast and looked for a seat. With you not being on a Team, you didn't have people that you would normally sit with, outside of Teams JNPR and RWBY.

You couldn't find Team RWBY, probably still sleeping or at least in their room, but you spotted Team JNPR eating. It looked like they just got there, so you walked over to them. As you got closer, Ren noticed you, and nodded in greeting.

You nod back to him when Nora spotted you.

Nora: Whoa (Y/N)! Where were you guys last night? Did you guys break legs? Did you...