Vol 1 Part 1

(Your POV)

You were walking through the city looking for an open dust shop to modify your weapons. You twirled one of your pistols around your fingers as you finally saw one that was open.

(Y/N): Finally a dust shop opened this late. This took me like an hour to find one that was open.

You stepped through the doors of the store From Dust Till Dawn. Looking around you saw the shopkeeper standing at the counter.

Shopkeeper: What can I get for you there?

(Y/N): Need some lightning dust for my pistols here.

You twirled your blasters before placing them on the table for the older man to examine them. After he had looked at the dust compartment he pointed to the back corner of the shop.

Shopkeeper: You'll find everything you need back there.

(Y/N): Thank you sir.

You picked your guns back up before heading to the back of the shop where you saw a girl in a red cloak listening to some music through her headphones. She looked to be reading a magazine of some kind.

You turned away from her and started to gather the dust that you would need for your gun. You felt a pair of eyes on you and you saw that the girl was looking not at you, but at your guns. At a glance she looked beautiful.

While young she did look like a warrior with what you could only guess was her weapon on her back. Looking at her magazine you saw that she was looking at a weapons magazine. 

You finished filling up one of your guns and then looked back at her. You motioned for her to take off her headphones and she did so.

(Y/N): Hello there. I saw you were looking at my weapon.

You flipped your weapon turning it into its dagger form and then back again.

(Y/N): Would you like to...

She gasped as she interrupted you.

???: You have a gun that turns into daggers.

She ripped it away from your hand and turned it all over looking at it.

???: What's can it do? How hard can it shoot? Can it blow up a Grimm? Can it...

(Y/N): I'm going to stop you right there Ms...?

The girl blushed, handing you back your weapon.

???: Sorry I'm Ruby. Ruby Rose.

You paused...

Why did you know that name?

She held out her hand waiting for you to shake it. You instead turned her hand and brought it to your lips gently kissing it. She started blushing madly and started stuttering in response.

(Y/N): I'm only joking. Had to see your reaction. My name is (Y/N) (L/N).

You held out your hand and after a few seconds she finally took it gently shaking your hand. Letting go you filled up your other gun with dust.

Ruby: So what school do you go to?

You turned back to her confused.

(Y/N): What?

Ruby: Well you have weapons and so I was wondering what school you went to. I go to Signal Academy, how about you?

You looked down for a second before looking back at her silver eyes.

(Y/N): Wait silver eyes. Are the legends about the Silver Eyed Warriors really true? How did I not notice that before?

You came back to your senses after seeing Ruby staring at you. She waved her hand in front of your face.