Vol 8 Part 7

(Your POV)

You looked up at the towering building, the one central one that stretched up to the sky, and the four smaller ones around it. 

You gripped your rifle, that doubled as a sheath, tighter in your hand, as you walked up the steps, coming closer and closer to the main entrance to the academy.

The cool breeze brushed against your exposed shoulders, as you looked into the reflective glass as you came closer to the door.

You were imposingly tall, with pale skin, black hair, and dark brown eyes. Your face, described by many to be beautiful, was marred by a horrific scar that ran down from your ear to your mouth. 

You wore an asymmetrical black, double-breasted stylized high-collared blazer with sleeves torn off, along with red roses sigils, that were snapped in half. On one shoulder, you had a tattoo that snaked around your arm, depicting the God of Light in his dragon form, and the other shoulder had the same, but depicted the God of Darkness, instead.

Your suit jacket had crimson lining atop the red shirt, with red rose sigils atop a black flap attached to the bottom of the left hem and another broken rose emblazoned on your back. Your blazer was half-buttoned, exposing a red shirt with a black line running parallel to your collar under it. 

You wore long black dress pants, black shoes with red soles and black gloves with red sigils resembling the broken flowers, with black wrappings around your forearms coming from the gloves, exposing your upper arm and shoulders. On your belt, were five amulets, all different colors.

You kept your bored expression as you walked through the door, approaching as the closest soldier put his hand up, rifle by his side.

AI: Weapons and other similar objects are not allowed by non-permitted members.

You stepped through into the large open area as you pulled your sheath away from your body, holding it in one hand, your thumb resting on the button to fire your blade.

Soldier: Huntsm...

The others raised their rifles as they figured out who you were, and immediately tightened their trigger fingers, ready to fire.

You quickly fired your blade forward, slamming it into the closets guards as shots rang towards you. You tilted your body to avoid the shots, and leapt towards the soldier, leaping onto him, and firing the gun from your sheath down, killing him, as you, now leaping into the air, turned and kicked the hilt of your sword, as the blade went hurtling through one soldier's head.

You quickly dashed forward, grabbing the blade, fixing it slightly into your sheath as you blocked the bullets fired at you as you ran forward, dislodging it as you swept her feet with your sheath, before stabbing your blade through her throat, stabbing through the ground.

You quickly brought your blade up to block several rounds, slowly walking forward as you absorbed every shot, before sheathing the blade completely, ducking under several more shots.

You swung the sheath, your other hand still on your hilt, towards the woman. As it made it past your hip, you drew your blade out, slicing through her flesh as you quickly slid the blade back into its sheath before her head hit the floor.

You stepped forward, pressing your blade in between your forearm and upper arm, squeezing them together as the blood was wiped on the wrappings, cleaning it. You sheathed your blade once again, as you looked ahead, the bored expression returning to your gaze.

(3rd Person POV)

On the farm plains on the outskirts of Atlas, a squadron of Atlesian Military soldiers readied their guns just outside the city walls. As they watched, Grimm started running through the fields. On the edge of the floating landmass, the whale-esque Grimm Monstra roared, releasing a wave of Grimm Liquid that spawned a plethora of Grimm types: Sabyrs, Sulfur Fish, Apathy, Megoliaths, and more.