Vol 2 Part 4

(3rd Person POV)

Driving into the ruined parts of Vale towards Junior's Club was an experience. Neptune was holding onto Yang like his life was depending on it.

She took off her helmet, talking to Neptune. She gestured towards Junior's to clue him in on their location.

Yang: Come on, my friend's right in here!

Yang got off the bike to see Neptune sitting right behind her, his hair and goggles messed up with a petrified expression of terror on his face. Neptune sounded dizzy when he talked.

Neptune: Cool...

He shook his head, somehow perfectly fixing his appearance, and got off the cycle, looking around worriedly.

Neptune: And where exactly is... here?

They walked up to the front door, as Yang banged on the front door, hoping for an answer.

Edel was sitting at the bar, watching his scroll. He took a large swig of the drink in front of him, returning his gaze to the device. 

(Y/N) ran towards the White Fang meeting place, monitored by the Atlas technology that was now on the streets. All the others were doing something else. Weiss was at the table sitting by herself, a blank look on her face. Ruby was in... a dumpster? Blake and Sun were also heading to the meeting place. And... Yang and Neptune.

Junior: You must be the only person who comes here that asks only for water.

Edel looked up to Junior, who was behind the bar adjusting his cuffs as he stocked the bottles, carried boxes, and otherwise stood around on the dance floor.

Edel: It all tastes awful in my mouth.

Edel raised his drink, nodding to Junior.

Edel: Water is pretty good though. Reminds me of...

Edel trail off as one of Junior's henchmen ran up to him, shouting.

Henchman 1: Hurry, close the door... she's coming!

He and another henchman proceeded to roll the doors shut and kept them closed with their bodies. Junior, behind Edel, walked out from the bar, looking at his henchman.

Junior: What are you two idiots doing?!

The henchmen shouted incoherently until an explosion knocked them to the ground and forced the doors open, allowing a familiar face to walk in through the smoke.

Edel: Good timing...

Yang: Guess who's back!

Yang continued to smile and posed as eight guns were pointed in her face with an equal number of angry henchmen behind them. Though this didn't faze her, she stopped and glared at the recording studio where the track was messing up until the frightened bear-headed DJ took the needle off the record and retreated back under the table.

Neptune walked in behind Yang, as the henchmen that surrounded them continued to hoist their guns up.

Neptune: Yeah, so could you define "friend" for me?

Junior: Stop, stop! Nobody shoots.

Junior cut his way through the crowd of goons, straightening his tie.

Junior: Blondie, you're here! ...Why?

Yang: You still owe me a drink.

She grabbed Junior by the arm and dragged him to the bar through the hired guns.

Neptune: Whoa-ho-ho-ho, what a woman...

He broke from his love struck staring to see the twin standing beside him.