Vol 6 Part 6

(3rd Person POV)

Edel: Haha... what a nice surprise, (Y/N)! I thought I would have to wait until I returned before seeing you again. How are you?

(Y/N): I missed you a lot. I pr...

Edel: Wait a second, what are you doing here, not at the main camp? How have I not heard anything about this?

(Y/N) rubbed the back of his head, nervously.

(Y/N): Well... What happened was... I saw a bunch of people selling toys, so obviously I thought you were with them. So I snuck onto their little train thingies. And then I got off, and walked and walked and found you guys.

Edel: (Y/N), what you did was extremely dangerous... I'm so happy to see you, really I am, but please... Promise me you won't do anything like this ever again...

(Y/N) sighed, putting his head down.

(Y/N): Okay, I promise... Please don't be mad at me...

Edel sighed.

Edel: I'm not mad at you. I just care about your safety, that's all. If you hadn't made your way here, things could have been a lot more dangerous for you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Are you going off to sell toys now?

Edel: That's right! But...

He paused, a smile coming over his face.

Edel: I think we can play a game first, don't you?

(Y/N): Yay! I'll race you!

(Y/N) turned around and ran out of the room, running towards the entrance of the camp.

Edel sighed, as the raven flew into his tent, transforming into Raven.

Raven: Are you not worried for his safety? It's unlike you to not have people watching him at all times.

Edel: Of course I am... But no matter what the danger is, I will parry it. Isn't that what any older brother would do?

Raven: And if it came between the two of them?

Edel paused for a moment, glaring at Raven as the flaps of the tent opened once again.

(Y/N): What are you chatting about? Come on let's go play!

Edel: Haha, alright, follow me.

Edel left the tent, (Y/N) following close behind as they made their way out of the camp and towards the forest.

(Y/N): Okay, you count.

Edel's head snapped to the forest as he sensed...

Edel: No, no, no. I've been the seeker every time.

(Y/N): You can hide next time!

Edel: That's what you've said every other time.

(Y/N) giggled.

Edel: I have a surprise for you, you know.

(Y/N)'s eyes lit up.

(Y/N): A surprise! What kind of surprise?

Edel: Don't worry, you'll have the chance to look for it later. But before that, you have to close your eyes, turn around, and count down from 60.

(Y/N): Okay...

(Y/N) turned around, covering his eyes.

(Y/N): Sixty is a real long time, though.

Edel walked forward, summoning his katana as the Grimm started to approach.