When Sayaka Faints (Sayaka x Reader)

Not part of the main story lol. 

"Good morning Sa-chan!"

You greeted the secretary upon entering the council room.

"Good morning Pre... President..."

"Still not used to calling me president? You can call me by my name."

"No, thank you. It's very unbecoming and unrespectful. Also, please refrain from calling me by that name."

"Why? It's cute. Sa~chan~" you teased the now red faced secretary.

"It's...not."

"Sa-chan is so cute when she's embarassed." you said, laughing a little.

"The others are always late. Actually, it's a miracle you're already here. You usually arrive last." Sayaka said, trying to change the subject.

"That's so rude." you pouted. "Is it that bad to come earlier once in a while to have some alone time with my Sa-chan?"

"P-please don't call me that. Someone might hear."

"Aww. Are you ashamed of me? I'm hurt." you touched your chest and made a fake crying face.

"Stop that. If the president knew, she'd kill both of us!"

"I won't let that happen. Now come here and give me a hug."

You spread your arms and walked towards Sayaka. She noticed you and backed away. You ran after her, both of you circling the large table. Sayaka kept pushing chairs to block your way.

"I said stop!" she exclaimed. "Don't come near me!"

"I just want a hug! Come on! We've been dating for almost a month now and I can't even get close to you!? Even when we're alone, I still have to stay a meter away from you. It's not like there's a virus going around that we have to keep our distance, you know."

Sayaka stopped running but she still held a chair between you to keep you away. Her face were so red and she looked really nervous.

"I.... I want to be able to hug you too." she said. "But, everytime you get close, I feel like my heart is going to explode. You make me feel so lightheaded. Just from this distance, I can already feel my heartbeat going so fast."

Your eyes met. You gave her a little smile to make her feel comfortable and to let her know you won't get closer than that.

"I..." Sayaka continued to talk. "I love you, y/n. From the bottom of my heart, I do. Every night I think about laying beside you. I think about how it feels to be in your arms. I wanted to embrace you everytime I see you. Just thinking about those stuffs, makes me giddy."

"Sa-chan?" you called.

She stared at you, her eyes still coated with fear.

"I love you." you said.

"Ah."

You don't know if Sayaka's face can get anymore redder. You also have no idea how things like this could happen but... you saw smoke... coming out of your girlfriend's head.

"Are you okay Sayaka?" you asked worriedly.

The girl didn't answer. Her eyes were spinning now too and her body is shaking.

"Sa-chan?"

You took a step towards her. No reaction.

"Sayaka?"

Another step.

"I'm sorry."

You went towards her and snaked your arms around her, giving her a tight hug. You felt Sayaka twitch. She was probably shocked. But slowly, her hands lifted. She tried her best to hug you back. It lasted for a few seconds before Sayaka's knees completely gave in.

"Sa-chan!"

She fainted.

"Hey! Wake up!"

You lifted her up and made her sit on a chair.

"Sa-chan! Sa-chan!"

The door opened and chattering voices were heard. The footsteps stopped as they entered the room. Silence. Then a burst of laughter.

"Bwahahahahah Sayaka's dead again!"

"Nyahahahahaha this never fails to make me laugh!"

"Hey, you two! Help me!" you said.

"No worries, no worries. We'll take care of her."

"Just sit back and relax, pres. The others will come soon. They'd be worried if no one's here so stay and explain. Nyahaha"

Midari and Runa lifted Sayaka and both of them walked out the room. Loud laughter can be heard from them as they go.

"Will Sayaka be really okay?" you wondered.

-----

"Where will we bury her this time?" Midari asked.

"Maybe underground for real? Nyahahaha"

"That's actually not a bad idea. Let's pick a good spot Hahahahaha"

--------

Next day...

"Sa-chan~"

"President! Don't run!"

"I want a kiss this time!"

"No!"

Sayaka ran away while you kept chasing her.

-------

sgsklasbsh bwahahahahha

sorry sorry

I made another pic and this idea came up 😂😂