Obsessions Part 88

"Thanks for going through everything just to remind me." you said. "But right now, we're all enemies. Don't expect mercy from me."

"Don't expect any from me either. I won't lose to you, not when I'm in the presence of a Jabami."

Cards were thrown with an unbelievable speed. Every round was tight. They win once, and then you take the other round.

"This match... is so exciting." Yumeko said. "Let's end this already. I want to have Y/n now..."

"Like I'm gonna let you do that." Mary answered confidently. "Were gonna win this."

"Oh my. Does Mary want me to be her pet?" Yumeko teased, making the blonde girl blush.

"What are you saying!? That's not it!"

"Mary's flustered face is so cute." Yumeko said while giggling.

"End them Y/n! She's annoying!"

"It's not that easy! They're not easy enemies you know."

"Tsk."

Everyone was sweating hard during the last round. Everyone wanted to win. but in the end, Yumeko and Rei took it.

"Aarrghh!!!! Let's have a rematch Yumeko!" Mary grumbled.

"Sure, sure. But first, I'm going to get my price."

Yumeko circled the table to get to you but Sayaka blocked her.

"Hm?"

"Sorry but Rei would pick first since she has the highest score."

Rei nodded and walked towards you with a smile. She bowed to you, took your hand and planted a kiss on it. You made a disgusted face but she was still smiling at you.

"I pick you."

"What's with you? Don't tell me your also-"

"I have no romantic interest in you. I'm taking you as an offering."

"Offering!?"

"Yes. Miss Kirari had gambled with me. If you win, I'll leave the family completely. And if I win, she will give me a new name."

"Eh!? Kirari!?"

"Oh and she wanted to say, 'I hope you enjoyed my gift. Now hurry home, I miss you'"

"But I lost! How can I face her now!?"

"She also said that it doesn't matter. As long as you come home in...." Rei looked at her watch. "Right. 10 minutes from now. If your late, you'll take a 'punishment'"

You hurriedly grabbed your stuff, said your goodbyes and ran away.

"Bye bye." Yumeko waved at you.

"Now what?" Mary asked.

"Now, you come with me. You're my property now." Yumeko hugged Mary from the back and whispered on her ear.

Mary shivered when she felt Yumeko's breath tickling her.

"I thought you're not interested in people's lives? Just let me go."

"Not yet. Come with me first and keep me company." Yumeko pulled Mary away leaving Rei and Sayaka.

"We're not done yet."

"I know. Everything is well prepared. We'll  just have to wait for that day to come." Sayaka said then proceeded to talk on the microphone to close the match on Rei's victory.

-------

"What the hell are you doing, Yumeko!? Get away from me!"