Runa Yomozuki

"Hahahahhahahahaha"

"Nyahahahahahahahha"

Runa and you lied on the council table. Your feet facing the opposite directions. You glanced at each other and started laughing again.

"Absolute neutrality my ass!" Runa said.

"I can't believe they fell for it. They really made me President!" you said.

"I told you, Kirari and Sayaka fell for you. You did a good job, you oh so charming president. They'll do whatever you please now."

"Ahhh. If only I could make everyone love me."

"But you did right? There's Mary, Yumeko and even Ririka. Most of the student council is under you now."

"Yeah. But one person." you said sadly.

Runa sat up.

"You can never be too sure." she said as she hopped down the table.

You sat up and stared at her.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" you asked.

"Who~ knows~" she went to her lollipop stand and grabbed lots of candies. She went back to the table and gave you some.

"What's our next plan?" you asked.

"Let's put lollipop vending machines all over the academy. So I can get my sweet cravings wherever I am."

"Alright. How about my sweet cravings? How do I get them?" you smiled.

"What do you crave anyway. Ask Kirari and she'll do anything you please."

"Kirari can't give it to me."

You stepped down the table and leaned down at Runa's eye level. You smiled at her and gave her a peck on the lips. She stared at you, unmoving.

"Has Runa stopped functioning too?" you waved your hand in front of her eyes.

"Sweet." she whispered.

"Hm?"

"Forget the lollipop all over the academy. Just buy me a leash and I'll take my sweet craving anywhere I go." she said.

"Huh?"

Then she jumped up and stole a kiss from you too.

"Yes. It is sweeter." she said. "I want more."

She raised her hand up at you. You hugged her and lifted her up then sat at the chair. She now sat on top of you.

"So cute." you said.

She smacked your head lightly.

"Food don't talk." she said and started sucking on your lips.

-----

mmmKay.. short but sweet Runa chap..

I'll do better next time... when i think of something..