Obsessions Part 11

Why does this feel so familiar somehow.

A drop of sweat ran down your cheek. You hear the whispers and the looks the students are giving you as you walk to your salvation. A few more steps. And there. Your classroom. As you enter, you see a woman with long black hair. Beside her, the blonde twintailed woman stood. They were chatting animatedly.

"Guys!" you called out to them.

They all looked at you with a surprised expression. Except of course, Mary, who knew this would happen. She sighed and walked towards you.

"Are you gonna follow her everywhere? Our class is about to start. Even though you're the Vice President, I don't think crashing others class is okay." Mary talked to the woman behind you.

The woman, Ririka, removed her mask for Mary and her cheeks immediately redden.

"I'm sorry." she answered with her soft, soft voice.

"You don't have to say sorry. I got it. You do like her but give her some space okay? You wouldn't want her to avoid you, right?"

"Of course not." Ririka said. "Then... I'll get going."

Ririka was about to leave when you pulled her hand and she stumbled towards you. She hurriedly moved away.

"You say you like me but you never once looked at me. Plus, you only remove your mask when Mary's around. Are you sure it's not Mary you like?" you asked her.

Ririka gasped and looked away.

"You're really an idiot. She can't look you straight in the eyes because she likes you." Mary said while looking the other way.

"I.. can I go now?" Ririka asked.

"Uhh. yeah sure."

Ririka nodded. Then leaned in to kiss your cheeks. Her blush became more evident.

"B-bye." She hid herself in her mask again and ran off.

"Tsk."

Mary walked away. When you looked around, your classmates were looking at your direction. Some were dumbfounded, some were gossiping.

"How messy can my life get?" you sighed.

------

"Is something wrong President?" Sayaka Igarashi asked.

"I don't know Sayaka. I feel like something is off but I can't quite put my finger on it." Kirari said.

"Maybe you mean you can't put your finger in her. Nyahahah"

"Such explicit words, Runa. Please refrain from talking like that to the President." Sayaka scolded.

"If you got what I meant, then you have a dirty mind too miss se-ec-cru-ta-ry." Runa teased.

"Runa!" Sayaka exclaimed but her cheeks were red.

"Sayaka can't take a joke, can she?" Kirari smiled at them.

"Not you too President." Sayaka sighed. "Very well. Tell me if I can do anything for you."

"Ah. Then, Could you please find out what my toy is up to?"

"Certainly President." Sayaka bowed.

"Thank you." Kirari smiled as her secretary leaves the council room.

"Ahhh. Where can I find such a loyal pet. Sayaka hates the girl but will still look after her for you." Runa said.

"Maybe you should grow up. Someone might take you seriously then."

The two of them laughed.

"Then serious question. Why haven't you hit the base yet President?"

"Hmm. I could steal kisses but 'that' is not something I would force her into. I want us to do it at the right moment. When we both feel the need for each other." Kirari looked dreamy while speaking.

"Says the one who went straight on her house the first day you had the courage to speak to her. Nyahaha. I remember you being so nervous everytime you try to have contact with her. That is so unlike you."

"I never thought someone would make me feel insecure. I want to be with her. Even if it means I have to be patient and avoid just kidnapping her."

"You already did though."

"Well. Now I know I shouldn't be doing that again. I now know she doesn't want that. If she wants to go slow, then we progress slowly. I mean, I will go on dates with her if that's what she wants."

"I didn't know you have a romantic side President. And I never saw that look in you before meeting (Y/n). You wouldn't have let anybody talk you down. She really struck an arrow on you huh."

"Hmm.. hmm." Kirari hummed.

-----

"Haaaah.. haaaah. The first date.... haven't happened yet.... Why are we doing this?" Mary spoke.

"Payment for today? I kept her company as you want."

"She only followed you around."

"Exactly. And that kiss. You need to pay for that."

You gave Mary's bare stomach a long lick before ravaging her breast. Your hands crawled all over her curves. Touching her sweet spots. You can feel her shivering under your touch.

"Ahh.. haaah."

"Lower your voice. Someone might hear you." you said and kissed her in the lips to try and silence her.

She grabbed onto your collars and kissed you fiercely as if her life depended on it. The way she did it would make you think she has been longing for this the whole time.

"Hmm." You pulled away. "Mary I lo-"

She didn't let you finish as her lips crashed on yours again.

------

"Heh.. heh.. This would be a good scoop."

A guy stood up from his position outside the gym storage room. When he turned around, he was met with a scowling girl in front of him.

"What are you snooping around for?" It was Sayaka Igarashi. The student council secretary.

"Uhh. uhm.. It's nothing. Nothing really."

"What's that?" She pointed at his camera. "Let me see and maybe I'll let you off the hook.

"Awww man." The boy scratched his head and handed it over to Sayaka. "Give it back to me after inspecting it thoroughly alright. And feel free to copy anything you want but don't delete anything. I'm sure you'll find something you like there. Hehe"

"...."

"So cold. I'll go now. Oh and don't go in there alright. It's for your own safety." He pointed at the storage room.

"How many times do you have to get caught for you to learn your lesson.. Nitobe Kyuu." Sayaka walked away with his camera.

"Psssh." He had one last look at the door before walking away. "They should really be locking the door."

--------------

Ha! How you like that?

Barabim barabum bumbum 😂😂

You twins are getting duped by Mary. She's taking all the fun yo..🃏🃏🃏🃏

*and Kirari getting softer... awww.