Obsessions Part 2

You entered your apartment. Kirari Momobami, the president of Hyakkaou Private Academy, trails behind you. She looked around amusedly. You closed the door behind her.

"This is where I live. Sorry it's not up to your standards." you said.

You live alone in a small apartment. It has a kitchen in the corner, one tatami table in the middle and some appliances like tv and a fan. Of course it has a bathroom too. It also has one small room with one single bed.

"Uhm. Sit anywhere you like?" you told her.

You were sweating all this time she was with you. You can't read her expression at all. She smiles at you but it still creeps you out. The blue paint of her lipstick added to her mystery. Even her blue eyes seemed to shine dangerously everytime you lock eyes with her. You didn't know if it was your imagination or not.

"Uhhhh..." You scratched your head, unsure of what to do.

She just stood there staring at you. It's kind of unnerving.

"Ugh. Just do whatever you like." you said.

You threw your bag in a corner and sat on a pillow beside the tatami table. You grabbed the remote and opened the tv. You propped your chin in your palm. You heard Kirari put down her bag. Then sat on the opposite side.

"Let's play a game." she finally talked.

"What kind of game?" you asked nonchalantly.

"Poker."

"I told you, I don't know any gamble."

"I'll teach you."

You glanced at her.

"Why? What's in it for you?"

"I'm your pet. Take this as a privilege. And... You're in my academy. Non-gamblers have no room there."

Did she just insult you? She did not, did she?

"Fine. I have nothing to do anyway." you answered.

"Then it's settled. Do you have cards?"

"No. I'll buy one. Wait here. I'll buy some food for us too. Is there anything you want?"

"Yes. Run."

You stood up and went to the grocery as fast as you could.

"What am I doing? No. What is she doing to me!? And more importantly, why me!?"

After a while, you came back with the supplies. Kirari opened the door for you.

"Welcome back master." Kirari said in such a very seductive voice.

You feel the hairs in the back of your neck stand and cold sweats ran down your back. You were rooted on your spot.

Kirari grabbed the deck of cards in your right hand while her other hand rested in your left shoulder. She stood at your back with her face centimeters from you. You can feel her breath in your ear.

"Let's... play..." she whispered.

Your knees feel like jelly right now. Kirari moved away and sat back in her seat. You followed her and sat opposite her.

"Let's start the lessons." she said.

She patiently taught you the rules of the game and had you play a few test games.

"Tell me. How did you become a housepet?" Kirari asked out of the blue.

"Uhm. It was stupid, really. Saotome-san...." you blushed when you remembered her.

"Yes?" Kirari encouraged you to continue. Her eyes squinted at you.

You gulped.

"Saotome-san gambled with me."

"You said you didn't know how to play."

"Yes. She suggested we play rock paper scissors. She said even a child would know how to play so I didn't have the heart to refuse."

You started to laugh but stopped immediately when you saw Kirari's expression. Her bangs covered her eyes and her lips were pursed. She suddenly crawled up the table to get to you.

"You let Saotome trick you. You wanted it, didn't you?" she said.

"N- no.. That wasn't it."

She gripped your chin and looked you in the eye.

"Do you like her? Or maybe you just want to be a pet? Will anybody do?" her grip tightened.

"No. I..."

Her blue eyes were so hypnotizing, you couldn't look anywhere else. It felt like she was draining your strength.

"You're really a pervert behind those innocent looks of yours aren't you?" She whispered.

Your foreheads touched and her lips were dangerously close to yours.

"Sit back down. You're my pet. You have no right to question me." you said, though your voice was quivering with fear.

"Ara?"

She backed off a little. Her expression shifted from irritated to amused and back to her poker face.

"What do you want from me?" you asked her. "I'm not rich. I'm not a good gambler. There's no reason for you to notice me."

"You really want to know?" she asked.

Kirari licked her lips.

"Ye... yes..?" you answered uncertainly.

She smiled. Then she held your shoulders and pushed you down. Her lips came in contact with yours. Your eyes widened.

"Hmm." you heard her moan.

Her knee travelled in between your legs. She trapped your hands on both sides of your head. Your hair sprawled on the floor. Your breathing became more ragged as her mouth ravaged yours.

Your head felt like air. You became dizzier and dizzier every second. You can't fully understand what was happening. The only thing you can feel was her tongue travelling all over the insides of your mouth and her sweet, sweet lips playing with your own.

You both gasped for air and the contact was gone. You looked at her and saw the lust in her eyes. She stared at you like you were her food. And damn was she hungry. No, she was starving.

"Kaichou." you whispered.

Your throat felt so dry.

"Kirari. Call me Kirari." she said and smiled at you.

"Kirari." you said, your voice was a bit hoarse.

"Good girl."

She giggled and bent back down to savor more of your taste. You didn't move and let her have her way. You felt powerless under her.

"You're mine." you heard her say.

She laughed in between her kisses. She was like a maniac. A psychotic girl. That's what you thought of her.

-----

Welp.. I intended this to be funny but I just can't think of anything. I can only imagine Kirari as this kind of lover.

I wanted her to be like in kakegurui kakkokari but oh well... let's just get on with this.. this is what my mind thought of.. better just jump right in..