Obsessions Part 38

"Kirari!"

You entered the room where you heard the sobbing noises. Ririka looked back at you with a frown. You saw Kirari sitting on her bed, wiping her tears and trying to hide her face.

"What are you doing here? You've got a lot of nerve to still show your disgusting face in front of us." Ririka said.

"Hey. That's too much insult. Plus I'm here for Kirari, not you. So back off."

Ririka was surprised to hear that from you. She looked down and bit her lip. She looked hurt.

"Uhm. Sorry." you said. "But I really need to talk to her."

You walked closer to them and stood in front of Kirari. She refused to look at you.

"Kirari."

"..."

"She doesn't want to talk." Ririka said.

"Can you please shut up for a sec? I'm talking to Kirari, not you."

"I know what she wants and that is to be alone."

"Then why are you here?"

"I'm basically her too."

"You're not. You're different. You're Ririka, get it over your head."

"Be quiet both of you." Kirari finally said. "What do you want (Y/n)? Why are you here?"

"Uhm. I wanted to explain. I swear nothing happened. I don't understand what it is you all are mad about. She actually gave me a gift."

You reached into your backpack and grabbed something inside then gave it to Kirari. She stared at you, waiting for an explanation.

"That's for you. She told me that you'll like it and that our relationship would be better if I give you that."

Kirari opened the box a little just to peek inside. She immediately closed it again though.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"Do you have any idea what's inside?" she asked.

"No. What is it?"

"Ririka. Please leave us alone now."

"But-" Ririka tried to protest.

"It's fine. We will be okay and please lock the door."

Kirari assured. Her twin nodded. She gave you a warning look before going outside. Then Kirari opened the box again. She put it down on the bed and stood up to face you.

"(Y/n)..."

"Yes?"

You gulped. You have no idea why you suddenly became nervous. Kirari's hands went inside the box. The jingling of metal can be heard as she pulled out the contents of your gift.

"You... naughty little thing." she said.

She grabbed your collar and clasped a metal chain on it. She then stepped back and pulled on the chain, making you stumble and fall to the floor.

"Do you like this kinds of stuff?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, Kirari."

"For what?"

She kneeled in front of you. You looked at her and saw her blank expression.

"Tell me (Y/n). Do you hate me?"

"No-"

"Then why? Do you know what it feels like to see the love of your life making love with another woman?"