Obsessions Part 7

"Yumeko!" you exclaimed.

"Yes!"

Sweat flew with every move you make. Yumeko was breathing hard. You smirked at her and made your move.

"Here I come!" you shouted once more.

"Give it to me!" Yumeko moaned.

"Ugh."

Her eyes were shining red again. She jumped and hit the ball over to the other side of the net.

"I will not lose this bet!! Suzui!" Mary shouted.

She ran towards the ball and lobbed it up in the air. Suzui ran around trying to guess where the ball would drop. He stopped, closed his eyes and swing his arms but he hit nothing. The ball bounced on the sand.

"Suzui." Mary called out.

A vein popped in her head and she clenched her fists. She had a deadly expression on her face.

"Yay! We won!" Yumeko ran to you and hugged you while you smiled goofily and gave your opponents a peace sign.

------

It's the weekend. You all went to the beach as planned. You were sitting in a reclining chair while sipping juice.

"(Y/n)!" Yumeko called you. "Let's go swim."

She ran towards you. A blush tinted your cheeks when your eyes shifted downwards. Her chests were bouncing as she ran. She stopped in front of you and leaned down with her hands on her knees, giving you a more beautiful view of her. She was wearing a black two-piece swimsuit.

"Nice." you gave Yumeko a thumbs up.

"You.. really... are.. a PERVERT!" somebody shouted behind you and a fist came crushing down your head.

"Oh my." Yumeko stood up.

You pouted and held your head. You looked at Mary intensely which made her insecure. Yellow, lacey two-piece swimsuit adorned her. She covered her body.

"Like there's anything to cover up." you said.

"Why you!" another punch in the face was sent to you.

She grabbed the laughing Yumeko and stomped away.

"Mary's body is nice too." you said to yourself and blood ran down your nose.

"Here." Suzui gave you a tissue.

"Oh. You're here too?" you said surprised.

He turned his head away and tears ran down his face.

"I've been sitting here with you the whole time." he said while crying.

You laughed.

"Sorry, sorry. Let's go swimming now "

You stood up and stretched. When you looked ahead, Mary and Yumeko are waving at you. You nodded at Suzui and you both ran up to them. You played in the water until you ran out of energy. You came back to the beach and slumped on the mat when your phone rang. You received a text. It was from Kirari

>PervertQueen<
  ~Did you read your life plan?

Life plan?

You got the notebook and opened it. You read and a blush crept up your cheeks.

"Kirari you crazy-" you covered your mouth and cheeks with the back of your hand.

In the life plan, it is said that after graduation, you will be marrying Kirari and will be able to do everything you want with her. Then a list of kinky stuff was written under. Every position, every technique. It's inside this so called life plan.

"Do you take that life plan everywhere you go?" you heard Mary speak.

She sat beside you on the beach mat. She looked at you.

"Let me see that." she extends her hands to you.

"Un... No! I don't want you to see how pitiful my life would be!" you said and hurriedly hid the notebook in your bag.

"Hmp."

Kirari. I can never understand what you were thinking. You thought.

Yumeko went to the two of you and sat down beside you.

"Don't you think it's time for their payment?" she asked you.

"You're right." you answered and looked at Mary.

Mary gulped. You and Jabami smiled at her menacingly. Both of you slowly crawled towards her as she backed away with fear.

-----

"There we go." you said.

You patted the sculpted sand below you. Then you looked at Mary. Her head protruding from under the sand.

"I'd get you for this!" she shouted.

You looked to your side. Yumeko was still busy burrying Suzui. She looked at you and smiled happily.

"Do you like Yumeko?" you heard Mary whisper.

You looked at her and saw her pouting. Her eyes were inclined to the side to avoid your stare. You straddled her and crawled towards her. Your face was inches to her.

"Mary. I do like Yumeko. But, I want you." you whispered to her. "I want to do a lot of things to you. You have no idea how much I want to make you drop to your knee and be my slave."

Mary gulped. You didn't know what you were thinking and where that courage came from, but seeing her so defenseless aroused you. You parted your lips and slowly inched closer to hers. Yumeko had her lips form a little O shape while staring at you. When your about to kiss her, a shadow blocked the sun from above you. You looked up and your eyes widened. Sweats formed around your face.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." a sweet voice spoke to you.

"K- K- Kirari!!!???" you stood up rapidly and backed away. "What are you doing here!?"

She giggled at you. She was holding a ball.

"Let's gamble." she said. "Whoever wins will have to pay for the trip home."

"Let's do it!" Yumeko clapped happily.

------

Kirari sat on the reclining chair to watch the game. She said she was too lazy to move around under the sun. Sayaka stood beside her, fanning the lazy president with a huge fan. Where did she even get that?n

"Yumeko! I'm glad to be playing with you again!" Midari Ikishima.

Yumeko ignored her and made a disgusted face.

"(Y/n)! Don't you dare think I'll hold back because of the little stunt you made in my concert that day!" Yumemi shouted at you while blushing.

"Bring it on!" you shouted back.

Ririka just stood there with her mask still on.

"Tsk. So troublesome." Mary said.

"Let the games begin!" Suzui shouted. He served as a referee.

The game started with everyone giving their best except Ririka. She moved clumsily which ended the game in a close win by your team.

On your way home, everyone sat in Kirari's limousine. You, Mary, Suzui and Yumeko sat on one side while Kirari and the others face you on the opposite side. The air was very awkward. Kirari and Yumeko seems to be the only one at ease. They smiled at each other but you can't tell if that was sincere. You on the other hand, was sweating hard with Mary giving you a death glare.

This day ended just great. Really great. You thought to yourself.

------

Heeeeere... I tried looking for their  swimsuit images but what I found isn't very good.. If I could just draw... lol