Obsessions Part 10

"Huh?" you said.

"Oh." Yumeko uttered.

"Eh!?" Suzui exclaimed.

You all stared wide eyed to the two in front of your seats. You were supposed to eat lunch together but you didn't expect a plus one. Mary crossed her arms and nodded.

"Yes. From now on, the vice president will join us whenever she can. She's my uhm... my friend. So I hope you could befriend her too."

"...."

"...."

"...."

Silence. Mary glared at all of you which made you all nod simultaneously.

"N- nice to meet you. Vice President." Suzui stuttered.

Ririka nodded at him shyly.

"(Y/n). Do you have anything planned this weekend?" Mary asked you.

"Hm? I don't think so. Why?"

"Would you like to go on a date?"

Your eyes went wide.

Suzui choked on his food.

Yumeko clapped happily.

"D... d... date!? You're asking me out!?" you exclaimed.

"No, silly. Not me. This girl here is too shy to ask you out so I have to say it." Mary ruffled Ririka's hair. The other girl kept her head low but her blush was still very obvious.

"The vice president? But why?" you asked.

"Because she likes you, you idiot." Mary said.

"Mary-san." Ririka protested with her soft voice.

"Don't worry. (Y/n) just looks stupid but she's somehow a decent person. You'll be fine." Mary smiled at Ririka reassuringly.

"But Mary, what about you and (Y/n)?" Yumeko asked.

"What about us? There's no us." Mary laughed.

"But..." Yumeko pouted. "I thought you liked her. You broke my heart."

-----

"Mary. What the hell are you up to?" you dragged the blond girl away from everybody. In a part of the school where people rarely goes to.

"What are you talking about?" She crossed her arms and refused to look at you.

"What's with this whole dating fiasco!?"

"It is what it is. She likes you. Nothing more, nothing less."

"But... I told you I want you! Why would you do this to me!?" you were getting frustrated at this moment.

"Well..." Mary turned her back on you. "I don't.... I don't like you like that. So.. give up on me."

Something snapped on your head when you heard her say that.

"Damn you!" you pushed her forcefully against the wall and trapped her hands behind her.

"Ugh. That fucking hurts you dumbass."

You didn't care. Your lips inched closer to her ears. The sensation your feeling was too much. You were angry. Mad. But most of all, you want to devour her. Now.

"What are you doing!?" She kept on struggling.

"Shut the hell up." You whispered on her ear and bit it softly.

That made Mary gasp. You looked at her and saw her blushing. She bit her lips. Then you moved down to the side of her neck. You kissed it very tenderly. You feel her trembling.

"S-stop.." she pleaded.

"Really? Is that really what you want? You stopped struggling seconds ago. Why do you always say the opposite of what you feel? I know you want this too. Mary. Just fall with me, will you?"

"No. Stop. Somebody will see us here."

"Oh."

You let go of her arms. She was still blushing and refused to look at you. She grabbed your hands and dragged you to the comfort room. She made sure nobody was inside before going in. You locked the door.

"Look. I'm doing this for a reason. Just bear with it." Mary spoke first.

"But I don't understand. Tell me everything Mary. I need to know."

"You don't have to. Listen. I'll let you do what you want with me but in exchange, you'll date Ririka." Mary leaned at the counter and looked at you.

You wanted to refuse. But seeing Mary in this state just turns you on. Her cheeks were red. One of her ribbons loosened up a bit. The upper button of her uniform was removed.

"One date. And that's it." You walked closer to her and trapped her.

"One date everytime we do this." Mary said.

"Deal."

You grabbed her waist and kissed her lips hungrily. She held your shoulders to support herself. The two of you moved in sync. As you lift her to sit at the counter, her legs wrapped around your waist. She pushed your head towards her to deepen your kiss. Your tongues danced with each other in a lustful harmony. You pulled away and went down on her neck. She immediately arched her head to give you access. You kissed your way down to her collarbone and licked it.

"Don't you dare." Mary spoke.

You didn't answer. Instead, you sucked hard on it. Mary tried pushing you away but you held her tighter. Once you were satisfied, you pulled away.

"What the heck!?" Mary turned to look in the mirror. A little red spot can be seen where you sucked.

"It's just a little signature to mark our deal." you smirked at her.

"Bitch." She removed her coat and pulled on the ribbon of her uniform She started unbuttoning it. "What are you gawking at? Let's finish this."

"Damn Mary. I didn't know you had this side in you."

"Do you want it or not!? Hurry up before I change my mind!" Her blush was so intense you could feel her burning up.

"Right right."

You cupped her breasts and kissed it. Your hands lowered a bit and when it went back up, it went inside her bra. Mary gasped and bit her lip. You played with her nipples. You feel her trembling in your touch. Then your hand went around her back to unclasp her bra and remove it completely. You moved back.

"What are you doing now?" Mary covered her bare breast with her hands.

"Don't hide it. Let me see how beautiful you are." You pulled her hands away and revelled in the beauties in front of you.

"It's embarrassing. Stop that."

"Shhh."

Your mouth went straight for her right nipple. You sucked and licked at it. Small moans escaped Mary's lips. She was trying so hard not to make a sound but the feeling was so intense for her. She can't help but give in.

------

*I noticed most (or all?) readers here are perverts lololol ✌️✌️✌️✌️
(I think the author is too 🙊🙊)

*I'm not good at this.. I need to do some more research lololol..

*MC so fast on having a deal with the tsundere but hesitated on the kaichou..i smell favouritism