Obsessions Part 53

As soon as you and Kirari stepped foot inside the room, she immediately pulled you in for a deep kiss. You felt the quivering of her lips on yours and the shaky hands that held you from the back.

"Kirari." you said as you pulled away.

She didn't speak. She only stared at you with that deep blue eyes of hers. It was mesmerizing, if only that single tear didn't fall from them. Your hand automatically raised to wipe it.

"You can be weak now, Kirari. I won't judge you. Let me be your pillar for now. I'm here for you and I won't ever leave. Together, we can overcome this. I'll fight with you, side by side." you said.

"Thank you." she managed to squeak before completely losing herself. The tears she held back came running down her cheeks.

"Come here." you said. You gave her a comforting hug which she gladly welcomed.

"I love you, (y/n). I don't know what I could have done if I don't have you here with me. Your presence is all I need."

"I love you too, Kirari. I am not leaving your side again. I promise."

"I don't remember any promises you haven't broken but I'll still believe you."

"Ugh. Blunt as ever."

"It's true. You also said that before. You said you won't leave me. But everytime, you always disappear from my sight. Don't do that again because.... I feel so alone without you."

"I swear, this time, I'm not going anywhere."

"You better keep that promise or else I'll hunt you down."

"I will stay. No need to go that far. Anyway, let's get you to bed so you could rest."

You grabbed her hand to drag her but she pulled you back. Her other hand pointed at herself.

"I can't see with all these tears. You have to carry me to bed." she said.

"You could wipe them but fine hold on to me. I'll guide you." you tried pulling her but she still didn't budge.

You sighed. You looked back to see her frowning.

"What is it?" you asked

"Carry me." she said.

"What!?"

"I said, carry me."

"Walk, Kirari. I can't carry you."

"Are you saying I'm fat and heavy?"

"No! You're not!" You ogled at her figure and blushed.

She was wearing your loose shirt and short shorts that she borrowed earlier.

'She looks so hot whatever she wears.' you thought.

Kirari took a step towards you and snaked her arms around your neck. She lifted her leg and you grabbed onto it without thinking. She did the same with the other one, making you stumble a bit from the extra weight.

"Walk, (Y/n)." she commanded.

"This is... hard.." you tried turning around. You almost tripped as you slowly moved towards the bed.

"Hurry up." Kirari said.

You tried your best to reach the bed without falling. Kirari giggled everytime you almost fell. You heaved and dropped her gently on the bed. She's now laughing. You smiled while staring at her.

'That was worth it. This smile is worth it.' you thought.

"You're really pretty, you know." you blurted out.