Obsessions Part 62

"Where am I supposed to find her? I've looked nearly everywhere. I've checked all the private hospitals in the vicinity where Juraku would have gone."

Sayaka sighed. She sat on a swing in a nearby park. She pulled out her phone and opened the map.

"Where else should I go?"

As she stared absentmindedly at her phone, a message popped up.

>PresidentKirari<
Have you found her?

Sayaka was typing a reply when she received a phone call from the same person.

"She's so impatient," Sayaka whispered before answering.

"Sayaka," Kirari said. "What's taking you so long?"

"She isn't anywhere-"

"Don't only look at the big names. Try the small infirmaries or maybe even Sachiko's place."

"But-"

"She's smart enough not to take Y/n where the press could find her."

"Why would she even-"

"Stop asking too many questions. Hurry up and find her."

Kirari hung up.

Sayaka took a deep breath before standing up.

"Alright. I've rested enough. Time to scour the area again."

----

Kirari, Karin, and Ririka waited in front of the Momobami conference area. Karin opened the door and went inside, followed by the twin.

"I'm delighted you agreed to meet up with me." An old man with whitened hair stood with his back facing them.

"Of course." Was Karin's short answer.

"Sit."

The man walked inside another room. His apprentice closed the door behind him. While other maids gave the three women their seats.

"I am getting older day by day." The man spoke. "Kirari."

Kirari stared at the closed door without answering. Karin nudged at her but the girl still did not talk. A raspy laugh echoed from the man.

"You're the same as always, Kirari. Never showing fear in front of your elders. You only see us as your underlings don't you? You think so highly of yourself that you only see us as pests. "

Silence.

Ririka glared at the door. Her knuckles turned white from clenching her fists.

"You don't know Kirari! Don't speak ill of her like you know everything about her!" Ririka shouted.

"Ririka. You have always been so quiet." The man continued. "But I know you always had your sister's back despite what others think of you. Both of you acted like you loathed each other for years but deep down you two looked after each other."

"Get to the point." Kirari finally spoke.

"Kirari... I want you to continue being the head of this family."

"And that father of mine? What are you planning to do about him?"

"As I said earlier, I am becoming older. I am also amazed at how you handled the recent events. He proved to be unworthy of the position. Karin has managed better than him, a Momobami. I'm letting you decide the fate he will have to face."

"And the other elders? What are their opinions?"

"They are against it of course. But I am higher than them. I am also bored of these old traditions they wanted to keep. I prefer to see how you will fare against everyone else. How will you manage?"