Obsessions Part 17

Big thank you to skskrunchies for the cool cover you made.. Have you guys seen it already? 😍😍😍😍

Of course you did lelz...

-----

"Yumeko. I have a gift for you. I want you to meet someone. She will keep you company while I'm gone so you wouldn't be lonely."

A beautiful woman with long black hair talked to Yumeko. Behind her was a little kid with a dirty face. Little Yumeko peeked at her curiously.

"She has no family so from now on, she will be our sister. I want you to take care of her alright?"

"Ow-kay." Yumeko said cutely.

Her little hands reached out to the shy kid behind her big sister.

-----

"Tada!" Yumeko drew a mark in the kid's hands. She smiled happily at her artwork. "I will call you (Y/n) from now on. See. That's your name. I'll introduce you to the family today. I hope they like you because I like you very much."

"Yumeko." Her sister called. "We're going now. Are you two ready?"

"Yeeees. We're coming."

-----

Little children gathered around Yumeko. They were curious about the kid she brought.

"Isn't she cute? She's my sister."

"Ooooh. So it's possible to grow a sister out of thin air?"

"You're really stupid. They picked her up somewhere. Probably in a trash can."

"You're so rude!"

"Let me see, let me see."

"So she will be your servant right?"

"Just like Rei."

The children laughed.

Kirari poked the kid's cheeks repeatedly. "I want one too."

"You have Ririka."

"Ririka's my sister. This one's different. Hey Yumeko. Let's gamble for her."

"No way!" Yumeko puffed her cheeks.

The kid lifted her hand and poked Kirari's cheeks too.

"See! She likes me!" Kirari beamed. "Let me have her instead!"

"You can play with her too but you can't take her. Big sister asked me to take care of her so she's my responsibility."

"Fine. I'll go first then." Kirari pulled the child away from the others and ran to her room.

"Hey, no fair!"

"Kirari's always like that."

"She'll get tired of her soon."

-----

Blood covered Yumeko's face. Her wide eyes stared at the kid lying at the road.

"Yu....me...ko." You called out.

Sirens rang everywhere. It was so noisy but Yumeko can't hear anything.

"Where are you taking her? Don't touch her.. don't touch her!!!"

-----

A girl sat on a hospital bed. Her head was bandaged.

"Why doesn't she remember me?" Yumeko asked.