Obsessions Part 61

Several shots fired.

"Why..." You whimpered.

"Don't cry, Y/n." You heard Yumeko's soft voice.

Mary and Kirari helped you sit. You glanced ahead and saw Yui. She was holding onto Rod's body which she used as a shield.

"Dammit." Aoi threw the bulletless gun and ran for the door.

"You're not going anywhere!" You shouted.

You stood up to pursue him but the trio held you down.

"Stop it!" Mary shouted.

"Don't leave, Y/n." Yumeko pleaded.

"We will deal with him next time," Kirari said.

You huffed and nodded at them. The sound of engine revving roared outside. Then a skidding noise. More car sounds were heard before the door slammed open once more.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I received a distress call."

Sachiko leaned on the door and nodded in Mary's direction.

"I thought we'd need a backup." She explained. "She had the resources, okay? That's all."

"Let's take you to a hospital, hottie," Sachiko said.

She walked towards you and dragged you off. The other girls followed after you hurriedly.

Several armed men, including police officers and medics, went inside. The others who were left outside had Aoi lying face down on the ground. He was already handcuffed.

Sachiko dragged you towards a motorcycle and put a helmet on you. You saw this in a magazine. You recalled it was a Kawasaki ninja H2 Sx... Or something.

"Is this legal?" You asked.

"Maybe..."

She sat on the motorcycle and smirked at the girls who followed you.

"I am not allowing this. Let's use the car!" Kirari said.

"This is faster. You don't want the love of your life to bleed to death won't you?" Sachiko said.

"I don't think I'd die-" You said.

"Shush. Now hop on." Sachiko put on her helmet and waited for you.

You glanced at the three who were glaring and pouting but didn't let out anymore protest. Sachiko grabbed your hand and pulled you.

"Sit."

Her commanding voice propelled you to obey. You stared at her back, she was leaning down in a somewhat desirable position. You covered your nose quickly when you felt blood flow out.

"Y/n!!!"

"You're injuries are much worse than I anticipated. Hold tight." Sachiko said.

"Huh?"

She grabbed both your hands and whirled them around her waist.

"See ya." She teased the other girls before speeding away.

Everyone was silent until you were far from them. Kirari whirled around and faced the blonde.

"Why'd you call her?" Kirari glared at Mary.

"We needed her help!" Mary rebutted.

"We don't!"

"We wouldn't have been able to subdue that guy if it wasn't for her."