Obsessions Part 40

Ririka knocked repeatedly on the door. A drop of sweat ran down her cheeks, a worried expression on her face. The knocking got louder and more hurried when nobody's answering.

"Kirari! Open it! Hurry!" she called out to her twin. "Argh. You have to get out now. It's an emergency."

Footsteps was then heard inside and the door opened. Kirari cocked her eyebrow and waited for an explanation.

"What are you wearing!? Ugh. Nevermind. Papa and Mama's downstairs! Hurry up and change!"

Ririka ran and left her sister. Kirari on the other hand, closed the door and walked towards the bed where you sat, covering yourself with the bedsheet.

You stared at Kirari. She was wearing a skintight suit that she got from Juraku's box and on her hand was a crop.

"What is it Kirari?" you asked.

"Get changed. Time to meet with the parents." she said.

"What!? Now!? I'm not ready!"

"Don't worry. Just refrain from saying anything stupid and you'll be fine." she said and gave you a peck.

-----

You all sat on the dining table. You, Kirari and Ririka sat on one side while their parents are on the other. You gulped as you feel their mother's intense stare at you. You glanced beside her and saw his father also was looking at you with a frown.

"Care to explain who this is?" their dad asked. His deep voice was making your heart thump from nervousness.

"Is this girl the (Y/n) you were telling me, Kirari?" their mother asked.

"Yes, mama. She is."Kirari answered.

"(Y/n)? Why is that name so familiar?" their dad wondered.

"Honey, let's put the interrogations for later. Let's eat first. The food will get cold."

Everyone went silent. Only the noise of the cutleries can be heard as you eat. You can't help but feel the tension in the air. You felt so awkward and out of place. If not for Kirari putting food on your plate and giving you a smile every now and then, you would've fainted from anxiety.

"(Y/n)!!"

Everyone stopped eating when their father shouted and slammed his hands on the table. You all looked at him. You had a dumbfounded expression and fear enveloped you suddenly.

"What is the problem? You're in the middle of dining. Why are you shouting?" their mother asked calmly.

"You! You're not supposed to be alive!" he shouted.

"So you remembered, Papa? Yes, she is that (Y/n). Say hello to her." Kirari smirked.

You had no idea what was happening. Their father's face became pale and beads of sweat ran down his face. His hands that was pointed at you was shaking.

"Sit down, honey. You have no reason to be scared. (Y/n) will be part of our family soon."

"Part of the family!?" he shouted once more.

"Yes. They will get married. I have approved of it. I will make sure it will happen and that nobody gets in the way."

"Married!?" It was Ririka who reacted this time.

"Didn't she tell you? (Y/n) wrote it on her life plan. That she wanted to marry Kirari."

"You did?" Kirari looked at you with an unbelieving expression.

"Uhm. Yes, I did." you said.

Kirari lunged at you to give you a hug.

"I love you so much (Y/n)!" she said.

You smiled, then noticed Ririka who was sitting next to her. She bit her lip and frowned. Her hands were balled into fists too.

"This is absurd!" their father threw the table napkin on his plate and walked away angrily.

"Ignore him, my dear. Continue eating. And please do stay the night. You are mostly welcomed here." Mrs. Momobami said to you.

"Thank you ma'am." you said.

"You can call me mama too. We'll be family soon enough anyway."

"Uhm." you blushed. "Ye- yes,.. mama"

She smiled at you and followed her husband.

"I'm full. I'm going too." Ririka said.

She walked away without even looking back.

"(Y/n). I can't believe this is happening. I've waited so long."

Kirari showered you with kisses while giggling happily.

-----

Mrs. Momobami sat on the chair of her office while her husband stood in front of her desk.

"What is this absurdity?" he angrily asked.

"You failed to eliminate her so I'm doing it my way. If she marries Kirari, you will not have to worry about her stealing her position. Our daughter will have her on the neck and we will still have the power to reign over the whole family."

"What makes you so sure she will be obedient to you?" he asked.

"I'm not incompetent like you."

-----

Later that night, you roamed the household looking for the restroom. Kirari was sleeping peacefully so you didn't bother waking her up.

"Ugh. Where could it be?" you whispered to yourself.

You were surprised when her mother appeared. She was walking down the hallway when she noticed you. She smiled at you and walked closer.

"Good evening ma'am. I mean... mama."

She didn't answer. Instead, she pushed and trapped you between her and the wall. She leaned down to look you directly in the eyes. She had the same intimidating blue eyes as Kirari. It makes you weak in the knees. You gulped when her mouth went close to your ear.

"Listen to me. If you really want to marry Kirari, You will have to obey everything I tell you." she whispered.

"Wh- what?"

"You love her don't you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then, follow what I tell you or else there will be no marriage. Kirari might get molested by some guy and I will be forced to marry her to him instead. Would you like that?"

"No, you wouldn't. There's no way you would do that to your own daughter."

"You have no idea what I can do. I am not as incompetent as that husband of mine. He is just my pawn. Now I suggest you to be smart and just obey me."

"Tsk."

Her lips brushed slightly on your cheeks as she stepped away.

"Have a goodnight... my future daughter-in-law." she said.

She walked away and left. You let out the breathe you didn't notice you were holding. Your hands were on your chest, feeling the loud thumping of your heart.

-----

😒😒😒