Obsessions Part 51

"Here." Yumeko's sister offered Mrs. Momobami a cup of warm coffee.

"Thanks." The other woman took it.

"Is that clothing fine with you?"

"Yes. Good thing you came prepared. You even brought some clothes with you like you 're expecting me to walk in here with my body exposed." Karin said.

Yumeko's sister giggled. She took a seat next to Karin. Her hand reached out to the latter's lap to pat it gently.

"To be honest, I was shocked to see you like that. It's very rare to witness a pretty woman walk almost naked in front of my eyes."

"Mhm. Did you like what you saw?" Karin smirked at her.

"Oh my. Are you flirting with me? That's so naughty Mrs. Momobami."

"Ew. Gross." the twins reacted.

The older women chuckled.

"You can just call me Karin."

"If you say so, Karin. By the way, I didn't bring those clothes with me. I found it here. In one of the rooms."

Karin was stunned. Her features darkened. Her aura became gloomy as she gripped the shirt she was wearing.

"You mean… this is…. Chizuru's?" she whispered. "I loved her so much but wearing something owned by a deceased person is….."

The older Jabami stood up and cackled. She brushed aside all the incoherent mumbling Karin was doing.

"I've prepared the beds for everyone to rest at. Unfortunately, there's only 4 rooms so some of us will have to share." she said.

"I'd be sharing with Y/n." Three people said simultaneously.

Mary gritted her teeth at the other two.

Yumeko beamed at you, waiting patiently, expecting you to choose her.

Kirari, on the other hand, didn't waste any more time and trudged towards you. She didn't bother waiting for the other's approval.

"Where's your room supposed to be y/n?" Kirari asked.

"How would I know? I remember Yumeko took me here before but I didn't know this was my parents'." you said. "We used the room upstairs though."

"Hey." Mary walked up to you, wearing a scowl that she directed at Kirari. "I don't trust you. Y/n is better off sleeping with me. Plus, it's not like y/n hasn't seen me in the nude. We'll be fine together."

Mary averted her eyes from you, her cheeks totally red. Yumeko then jogged up to you and gave you a hug from behind.

"Same! I've seen y/n stripped. We slept together bare in the same bed too. I'm totally okay with having her as a roommate." Yumeko said, then giggled.

"Get off her. Go away, both of you." Kirari pushed Yumeko's hands away then pulled you behind her. "For your information, Y/n and I are already in a relationship. She's my girlfriend already so you better keep your distance."

Possessive Kirari is so cute. you thought.

"Girlfriend?"

"Since when!?"

"I don't see any reason for you to know. I'm not obligated to report anything to you. But.. Just so you know, it's not only you that has seen Y/n's body. She and I already had se-"