Obsessions Part 36

"Why are we in your house?" you asked.

*MESSAGE RECEIVED*

"This is where we are doing our date." Juraku said.

"Here? Why? What are we supposed to do here?"

*MESSAGE RECEIVED*

"There are many things we could do if you just follow what I say."

She made you sit on her couch then positioned herself atop you, straddling you.

*MESSAGE RECEIVED*

"W- w- what are you d-d-doing?" you asked. Your face heating up.

"I'm curious what Kirari has found in you to be so interested. I personally didn't see anything special at first. Until that last event."

*MESSAGE RECEIVED*

Her hands rested on your shoulders, near the neck. You can feel her long nails on your skin as she tapped her fingers. She then leaned down to whisper on your ear.

*MESSAGE RECEIVED*

"I heard about that schoolwide gamble. You looked so hot during the battle. You made me want to be dominated for once." she made her voice sound really sexy.

When she looked back up at you, a smirk was plastered on her face. Her cheeks also had a tint of red now. You gulped, feeling the rising heat inside your body.

*MESSAGE RECEIVED*

"W-what are y-you saying." you were stuttering from nervousness.

She leaned down once more, her lips now dangerously close to yours.

*MESSAGE RECEIVED*

Her hands travelled downwards tracing your arms down to your legs. Her hands tapped everywhere like she was looking for something.

*MESSAGE RECEIVED*

"Found it." she said.

She lifted her hand up and looked at what she was holding. Your phone. She opened the messages and read some.

~pervertqueenwaifu~
   whre are you? answer right now. I'm sending sayaka over.

~angrytsunwaifu~
   what the heavens!!. answer!! tell me wer u are!! Are u safe or wat!? if that woman ever touches you, tell me!! I'm going for the kill!!

~big(heart)waifu~
   (Y/n), have fun. call me if you need someone to take you home. Ask her if she wants to gamble too alright?

~alsoperverttwinwaifu~
  be careful. don't get leashed.

~smolwaifu~
   have fun~ send me the video after nyahaha

~gunnerwaifu~
  goodluck. shoot me anytime if you get tired of life.

~absoulutelygaywaifu~
   message me if something comes up. the president only wants me to look after you so don't think of anything else!

~youregaytoyota~
  (y/n). everyone's at the Momobami's they're all panicking. answer their messages. i dont know what to do anymore. I'm panicking now too.

Juraku laughed. There are more messages and missed calls but she ignored them. She shut down your phone and threw it behind her.

"Hey! My phone!"

You wanted to stand but Juraku stopped you. She pushed you back and snaked her arms around your neck, hugging you.

"Don't worry too much. That phone of yours is already phased out anyway. Kirari will surely buy you the latest version."