Obsessions Part 42

Yumeko led you into a spiral staircase that leads deeper into her house. You stopped once you arrived in front of a single door at the end of a hallway. She opened it and let you in. Despite being hidden, the room was very spacious. It looked like everything you would ever need was in there.

"This will be your room from now on (Y/n)." Yumeko said.

"Yes. Thank you. But why is it so far?" you asked.

"Hm? Is it? But don't worry, there is only one way out so you wouldn't get lost." she smiled at you. "My room is also on the way out. I will be watching over you."

"Uhm. Okay?"

"Go check out your room. I'll prepare dinner for us."

You nodded and turned your back on the door as she left. You heard a soft click but you ignored it. You glanced around the room. It has a bathroom with a jacuzzi inside. The bed was huge too. On the corner, is a fridge. You opened it and saw that it was full of food.

"Why does she have to store this much food if she lives alone?" you wonder.

Taking another look around, you noticed the room had no windows. The walls were rock solid too.

"It feels so quiet. Come to think of it, I didn't see any house outside. So we don't have neighbors?"

You walked to the bed and plopped down. It felt so soft. You closed your eyes as you feel the coldness of the room because of the air conditioners. You opened your eyes again and suddenly sat up.

"Wait.... Yumeko said she'll be preparing dinner, right?" you said to yourself. "But... why does she have to leave if there are a lot of stock to eat in here?"

You're eyes widened upon realizing something. You ran to the door and tried opening it to no avail. You slammed your fists on it and shouted.

"Yumeko!!!! Yumeko!!!"

Outside the room, the black haired girl stood. She stared at the door with a devilish smile on her face. A blush crept up her cheeks and her eyes were glowing red.

"Nobody will hear you in here. Remember? We are in the middle of nowhere." she giggled. "Oh right. You were fast asleep. You didn't see the path we took."

Yumeko remembered driving the two of you through the woods. Far from everyone else.

"I was willing to share (Y/n). But Kirari had to be selfish and make that kind of move. Getting married? I will not let that happen. You're mine."

Yumeko walked away while laughing to herself.

-----

At the Momobami Residence..

"Where's your fiancee Kirari?" Mrs. Momobami asked.

"She's home."

"Home? Isn't here supposed to be her home now?"

"She's with her sister."

"Sister? Do you mean..."

"Yes. Yumeko Jabami."

"I see." Her mother paused to think. "Do you trust that Yumeko?"

"No. Definitely not, Mama. But (Y/n) will surely see that I'm the only one she needs." Kirari smiled. "Yumeko is part of the family. Her true colors will show soon. (Y/n) will see that she's not all sweetness."

"That's my daughter. Always one step ahead of everyone."

"Of course.... Mama." Kirari glanced at her mother with an unreadable expression on her face.

-----

You lied on the bed. Yumeko hasn't come back yet and you were already tired from all the shouting you did.

"Ahh. What the hell kind of mess have I put myself into this time?"

You gritted your teeth and clenched your jaw. Your hands ran through your hair in frustration.

"Damn it. She even took my phone. What am I supposed to do now?"

As time passed by, you noticed yourself slowly drifting off into sleep.

After a few hours, you were awakened by something moving beside you. You slowly opened your eyes and notice a pair of hands snaked around your torso. You cocked your head to the side to see black hair.

"Yumeko?" you whispered.

She looked up at you and smiled.

"Hello (Y/n). Did I disturb your sleep? You looked so cute I can't help but cuddle with you."

You gulped. She was smiling at you. She looked innocent, the same as always. But her eyes speaks a different story.

What's going on in her mind right now? was what you were thinking.

As though she could read your mind, she sat up and stared down at you. Her smile widened, it was getting creepy.

"I love you (Y/n)." she said with a little laugh. "Playtime's over. I will make you mine whether you like it or not."

She slowly leaned down on you. You wasn't able to move from the fear you were feeling right now. Her soft lips touched yours and slowly moved. It tasted sweet, you thought. It kind of felt comforting, but also scary. You heard Yumeko's sigh. She sat up. Now her face was hot red.

"That's right, (Y/n). Be a good girl and stay like that. I will do all the work for you. I will make you feel all the love I have kept hidden inside of me."

"You're crazy, Yumeko."

"Just like our whole family. Stay with me and you won't have to worry about clashing with them. You'll be safely hidden here."

"But I need to go back to Kirari." you said.

"No. Kirari was only planning to make you fight the family. She's going to use you and put all the burden on you."

"No way. She wouldn't do that."

"Believe in me (Y/n). You don't want to associate yourself with them. I will protect you. You're mine."

She leaned back down to kiss you. She was gentle, but you could also feel an aura that kept you from resisting. The only thing you could do was close your eyes. Your heart felt like getting out of your chest right now. You feel yourself getting lightheaded, forgetting everything else but Yumeko's lips dancing with yours.

------

NEED TO RELAX... DEEP BREATHES....

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ANYMORE......