Obsessions Part 43

Sayaka sighed and shook her head. Her temples ached more than it should for the past week. Her eyes wandered around the gloomy council members until it fell upon a blonde woman who was pacing back and forth.

"Saotome-san. Please sit down." she said.

She didn't seem to hear it. Mary kept on walking and mumbling to herself. Her forehead was scrunched and her lips were pursed.

"Mary." Ririka called out.

Mary stopped and gave her a glance before continuing her pacing. Every now and then, a 'tsk' could be heard from her.

"Oii. Stop moving around so much. You're giving our brains so much pain. You're making us all dizzy." Midari said as she played with her gun.

"Shut up." Mary whispered.

"What did you say?" Midari slammed the gun on the table and glared at the blonde. "You wanna throw hands right now bitch?"

Mary halted and she turned to face the other girl. Their eyes met and they engaged in a staring contest.

"Stop it, you two. This is not the time to fight." Ryota whined.

No one listened to him. Mary gritted her teeth at Midari. The latter only gave her a provocative smile, her tongue brushing on her lower lip.

"You should calm down first, Mary." Kirari finally spoke. She wasn't looking at anybody. Her chin was propped on her palm and her sight was focused elsewhere. She looked bored.

"Calm down!? How do you expect me to do that!?" Mary shouted angrily. "It's been a week since (Y/n) and Yumeko went missing!"

"Mhm." was Kirari's only answer.

Everyone was speechless. They only stared at the president with dumbfounded expressions.

"....."

The silence was only broken when the door slammed open. A stern looking girl went inside. She has knee-length dark blue hair that is worn in a ponytail by a white ribbon with bangs parted in the middle.

"Excuse me but you can't just enter the council room without permission." Sayaka said.

"It's quite alright, Sayaka" Kirari said with a smile. "She's a messenger sent here to me."

"A... messenger?" Mary asked.

The woman walked towards Kirari and put a piece of paper on the table. Ririka took it and read what was written.

"A hospital?" Ririka said.

"Are you all coming? We're going to visit someone very important." Kirari said as she stood up.

She eyed everyone, her smile not disappearing, then walked out the door. Ririka walked to follow her sister but was stopped by Mary.

"What's going on?" she asked. "Who's in the hospital?"

"No more questions, Mary" Ririka caressed the latter's cheeks and smiled sweetly at her. "Come with us and we will find (Y/n) for sure."

Mary gulped. She looked away with red cheeks and nodded.

"Fine. Let's go." she said.

Ririka grabbed the other's hand and pulled her outside. Sayaka stood up to follow them while the others just sat there.

"I'm not coming." Midari said.

"Me too." Runa was busy on her game.

"Uhm. I think I'm going back to class." Ryota said.

"Okay..." the two said nonchalantly, at the same time.

-----

Yumeko put down the cards she was holding then beamed at you. She waited for you to do the same with your own. Your sweat dropped and you gulped, then slowly, your hands went lower until it reached the floor.

"Oh! Another win for me!" Yumeko said cheerfully. "I guess... that would be the last piece. Now, kindly remove it. It's becoming an eye sore."

Her eyes bore into you. You grasped on the pillow that was covering you, not wanting to remove it. Yumeko looked impatient though. Her eyes squinted at you and her lips pursed.

"Yumeko" you whined. "It's getting cold. Can I wear clothes now? We've finished the game right?"

"No. You haven't done your punishment for losing yet. So the game is not over."

"But-"

"No buts. Now strip."

"Ugh."

Yumeko sighed. She crawled towards you and yanked the pillow away harshly. You rapidly covered your bare chest which made the other girl chuckle.

"See. That wasn't so hard right. Don't be shy, I can show you mine too of you want."

"Yumeko! Please stop that! Wait!"

Before you could do anything else, Yumeko had pushed you to the floor and her body was already on top of yours.

"Why are you so intoxicating (Y/n)." Yumeko said.

Her face was now red and her breathing became ragged. She lowered her head towards your neck and inhaled your scent. You shivered when you felt the tip of her tongue on your skin.

"Hm. Yume- ah."

She started to kiss your neck but her actions were cut short when her phone rang. She irritatedly sat up and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Miss Jabami? I'm from the hospital where your sister's at."

"Oh. Is there something you need?"

"Yes, well... I think you need to know that someone has took your sister. They said they were distant relatives of yours and have provided  necessary documents to prove their claims."

"Oh. I see." Yumeko's features darkened.

"I thought it was too suspicious that you didn't inform us first so I had to confirm it from you."

"Did they give you a name? Who took my sister?"

"I heard it was a.... Momobami. Do you know them?"

"Yes. Don't worry. I know them very well."

"That's good to know. Then, I'll be going now."

"Alright. Thanks for telling me."

Yumeko hung up. You stared at her but you can't read her expressions. She was smiling but she also looked angry.

"You... Kirari..." she said.

Yumeko covered her face with her hands. She was shaking now. You wanted to ask what was wrong and maybe comfort her, but she suddenly started laughing.

"I'm looking forward to what gamble you would prepare for me... Kirari."

-----