Obsessions Part 41

You all gathered in the student council room. You stood in front of everyone then bowed deeply.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you all." you said. "Kirari explained to me why you got mad and I swear nothing like what you were thinking happened. Please forgive me. I'll do anything you ask of me."

"Ah. Then let's gamble (Y/n)." Yumeko said.

She stood up from her chair and went to hug you. Her smile was so reassuring you feel some of the weight in your chest was lifted. She gave you an eskimo kiss that made you blush.

You heard Mary coughing from behind Yumeko. The latter laughed and went to back hug the blonde tsundere.

"What the hell Yumeko. Stop that." Mary said with her face tinted red.

"Aww don't be shy Mary." Yumeko teased.

You looked around the room, Sayaka was staring at you. She looked away when you smiled at her but you can see she wasn't mad anymore too. Then you saw Ririka. She was looking down with a glum face. You sighed. You wanted to come to her and comfort her.

"If that's settled then-"

Kirari was cut off when the door opened and Sachiko went in. She instantly smiled when she saw you.

"Hello (Y/n)." she said.

She went to you and hugged you from the back. Then gave you a kiss on the cheeks.

"You!! What are you doing here!? You're not allowed to be here."

Mary stood up and raised her balled fist to attack Sachiko but was stopped by Yumeko.

"Calm down, Mary." the black haired girl said.

"I really love seeing your reactions, Mary." Sachiko teased. "I'm a former council member and a friend of Kirari, so I'm allowed here."

"What brings you here Sachiko?" Kirari asked calmly. "And please take your hands off my wife."

"Wife!?" Everyone shouted and looked at Kirari.

"Yes. Mama approved of our marriage. I hope you will all be there to witness it."

"What the hell are you talking about?. That can't possibly be true." Mary said.

She looked at you for confirmation. You only nodded at her and looked away.

"Damn it. This is getting absurd." Mary walked out of the room without looking back at you.

You wanted to follow her but Sachiko dragged you towards an empty chair and sat there. Then she pulled you to sit on her lap. You struggled but she held onto you tightly.

"Why are you so strong!?" you asked.

"You really want to know?" she smirked. "Anyway, send me an invite Kirari. I'll give you another present then. And speaking of presents, did you like it?"

"Very much so. I am very amused and would like to know more." Kirari answered.

"I'll be glad to teach you. Just hit me up."

The two women smiled at each other knowingly.

"Wait." Yumeko butted in. "What do you mean your mother approved? Did she and (Y/n) met up already?"

"Yes. Papa too and he has no objections. He can't possibly object." Kirari said.

"And that's okay with you?" Yumeko asked, looking at Ririka.

"I...." Ririka bit her lip and stood up. She glanced at you before walking out the door too.

Yumeko then looked at you with a serious face. You blinked. You had no idea what's going on in her mind right now.

"I guess this is my cue to go. I don't want to get caught up with your family drama." Sachiko said. She let go of you and left.

Yumeko went to you and grabbed your hand. She looked you in the eyes and nodded as if she just decided on something.

"I think it's time you move in with me." she said seriously.

"Excuse me?" Kirari said, surprised.

"I am her family. It's my right to take her with me."

"And I am her fiancee. I think I have more privelege than you."

"You do know I can protect her more than you. She'll be safer in my care."

Kirari was silent. She only stood up and grabbed your other hand. She tried pulling you away but Yumeko didn't let go.

"(Y/n) is mine." Yumeko said.

"When? She was always with me since we were children. The only time she was with you was when it's time for her to sleep. So why would she be yours?"

"Stop it, both of you." you said. "I don't need to move in anywhere. I'm fine with my apartment."

"(Y/n) you'll live more comfortably with me." Yumeko said.

"You can have more from me (Y/n). I will provide everything you need." Kirari said.

"It's fine. I find part time works. I can feed myself." you said. "You two have given me enough. I can handle myself. I'd rather be poor than see you two fighting."

They both got silent for a minute before letting you go. They sighed then locked eyes with each other.

"Just like old times then?" Yumeko asked Kirari.

"Fine. Just like old times." Kirari answered.

"What have you two decided, now?" you asked.

"You can stay with Yumeko." Kirari said.

"And on weekends, and everytime there is no school, Kirari will have you all to herself. Nobody would bother you. But... if you're ever in trouble, don't hesitate to run back home. The Momobami residence is not a place for the weak."

"I really have no say with my life here." you shrugged.

"Remember... We are the only one you could trust. You're going home with me today. You don't have to pack anything." Yumeko said before leaving.

"As much as I hate to admit it, she's right. I have confidence you can fight alongside me, but I'm still worried. Just promise me you'd sleep in another room. Far from Yumeko's."

"O-of course." you said. "Why would you think I'd-"

You stopped talking when you saw Kirari's eyes. She was looking at you like it was so obvious that you'd do something unnecessary again.

"I... I promise okay?"

She smiled at you again when she heard your answer.

"Good." she said.

----

Trust Issues Developed

lololol

Padowu wit mehhh 🎶🎶🎶