Kabedon~

I read somewhere in the comments about this so yeah... i thought i would do this to lighten up the mood somehow.... (and also because i still have no idea what to write next)

Here goes:

Saotome Mary

"I don't like you that way. Sorry. Date Ririka instead." Mary said smugly.

You pushed her on the wall and slammed your hand on it. You leaned closer to her and looked her in the eyes.

"Mary. You can't change my mind. I really like you. I know you feel the same so stop pretending." you told her.

Mary blushed and looked away. She didn't say anything, so you inched closer to her. When she looked back at you, your lips were centimeters apart. Her blush intensified. She raised her hand and slapped you.

"Idiot!" she said.

You were surprised, your eyes widened.

"Ouch." you caressed your red cheeks. It's red not because you're blushing of course.

"Baka, baka, baka~!!" Mary shouted.

"Ow... Hit by the triple baka!" you clutched your chest pretending to be in pain.

"Tsk." Mary covered your eyes and kissed you. "That's just an apology for slapping you! Don't think I like you okay!?"

She removed her hands and walked away.

Jabami Yumeko

"Meow~ I need to gamble meow~ I'm a cat that's addicted to gambling meow~ Please gamble with me~" Yumeko teased you.

You tried to restrain yourself but Yumeko had to shove her face in front of you.

"Notice me (Y/n)~nyan." she purred.

You clenched your fist. You gently pushed her on the wall and trapped her head in between your hands.

"Yumeko. Don't test my patience. I might eat you on the spot if you keep that up." you warned her.

She smiled at you, then leaned in to kiss your nose. You blushed.

"Finally, you noticed me." she said.

"Stop teasing me Yumeko~"

"Okay." she said then kissed you again on the lips this time.

"....."

"....."

"Ah. I give up." you said.

Yumeko just smiled at you.

Momobami Kirari

"(Y/n) come here." Kirari ordered.

"Yes?"

She pushed you on the wall and slammed her hand on it. Her blue eyes seemed to look deep into your eyes. She licked her lips and smiled at you.

"What are you doing Kirari?"

"I saw this on the internet. It seemed interesting, I wanted to try it."