Obsessions Part 77

Kirari just got home from a meeting. As soon as she stepped inside her room, a hand grabbed her and pulled her towards the bed. She yelped when she was shoved down and pinned by someone.

"What the..." Her blue orbs eyed the mask in front of her.

"Kirari." The robotic voice came from the person wearing it. "Do you want to watch a concert with me?"

A chuckle erupted from the girl lying on the bed. Her hand raised to grab the mask and remove it.

"Of course. I'd love to go with you anywhere, Y/n."

"Great. Clear your schedules for tomorrow okay."

"Alright." She said as she pulled you down to taste your lips which she missed so much.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

The next day, Kirari went into Hyakkaou with her twin. Sayaka waited for them at the gate to lead them to the concert venue.

"Is this Yumemi's concert?" Kirari asked as they took their seats. "Why are there a lot of female students than before? I thought her fanbase was mostly boys."

"Maybe she changed her image?" Ririka muttered. She fiddled with her fingers and was fidgeting in her seat.

"What's the matter? And where's Y/n? She invited me and then not show up? The nerve."

"Uhm. Maybe she's in the restroom or something?"

Kirari squinted her eyes at her twin. She was about to berate her when Yumeko and Mary arrived. The blonde sat beside her while grumbling.

"I don't want to sit next to you. Go on the other side, beside Ririka."

"I'll sit wherever I want," Mary muttered.

The former president glanced at her sister who looked the other way. Wanting to ask more questions, she opened her mouth to speak but the loud blaring of the speakers stopped her.

"Ah. Ahh. Mic test. Mic test." It was Yumemi. She appeared from behind the stage wearing a cute dress.

"It's starting. Where's Y/n?" Kirari looked around to find you.

Mary's hands quickly moved sideways, halting Kirari's attempt to stand. The blonde pretended to stretch earning her a glare from the now irritated girl.

"Can you please not move around so much?" Yumeko spoke while staring at Kirari.

"Why me? I'm like, a seat away from you. You shouldn't be annoyed by my movements. I should be the one bothered by that huge obstacle you have with you!"

Kirari pointed at Yumeko. Mary looked down at her own, a vein popping in her head.

"Why do you keep on venting on my chests? Are you jealous?" Yumeko said, her hands cupping them.

"Why would I be jealous? Y/n clearly likes mine more. It's the right size, not that big and not non existent like hers." Kirari pointed at the girl sitting beside her.

"Can you two please shut up!? Watch the concert!" The blonde girl shouted. Everyone around grimaced at their noise.

Everyone quieted down later on, they didn't hear most of the song Yumemi sang. As the singer finishes, she called out to her 'new partner'.

"Huh?"

As the music played another song, you walked out from behind the stage wearing an idol outfit that Yumemi forced on you. She had also forced you to wear a little make up to 'complete the look'.

The female students began to scream in delight when you proceeded to sing. You tried to keep up with the music, albeit the nervousness you felt. You scanned the audience until you set your sight on a certain white-haired girl. Your voice faltered as you gulped, seeing her only heightened your anxiety.

"Go on." You heard Yumemi whisper behind you. She went on with the song as the lyrics began to slip from your head.

The idol yanked you towards her as she sings. Your bodies were so close. Her brows knitted at you for a second before letting go of you and continuing with her cutesy act.

"Sorry." You whispered then sing along with her.

Once in a while, you glanced at Kirari. You would always look away immediately because she doesn't look pleased at all. She had her poker face the entire time. You managed to finish the song, your energy drained.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Backstage, Yumemi scolded you a lot. She told you to learn to control your emotions and that your facial expressions were really bad.

"I know you're scared but that was your one chance to serenade the one you love!" She said. "You asked this of me. You promised you'd do your best."

"I know! I know! But did you see her face the entire show? She was glaring at me!"

"Well, maybe you embarrassed her."

"What do I do, Yumemi? I can't face her now!" You cried at the girl.

"I don't know anymore."

"But you told me, when all else fails, use my charms!"

"I did. But do you think what you did was charming?"

"I don't knooooow. Help meeee."

Yumemi shook her head as she watched you cry.

"Well. At least your fans seemed to love it. They were screaming their lungs out. You've become such a hit with the ladies. Are you perhaps, thinking of becoming pro?"

"No. I'm only doing this for Kirari and this will not happen ever again."

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

"I'll be back. I just need to use the restroom real quick." Kirari told her sister then walked away.

"Kirari! You can use the one on Y/n's office! It's this way!" Ririka shouted but her twin didn't seem to hear.

Kirari entered the nearest stall she found and locked herself in. She leaned her back on the door while panting hard. Her sweat began to ran down her face which has now become crimson. The blue of her eyes flickered. Her hands on her chest, trying to calm her breathing.

"What was that?" She whispered. "Y/n... That was so... So... Cute. I will definitely ask her to perform it again. But only in front of me. Those girls have no right to see my Y/n like that."

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤