Obsessions Part 39

"What should I pick? Hmm."

Kirari sat on the bed with her back turned against you. She poured out the contents of the box, carefully inspecting each one. She had you sitting down and handcuffed on the headboard of the bed.

"Kirari. Please remove this. I feel so uncomfortable." you said.

"I felt much worse for years and I endured it. Bear with it for a few hours."

"I told you, I'm sorry~"

"Ara? What's this?"

She turned to face you and showed you one of the items from the box.

"It's soft and it wiggles. How do I even use this? Hm? Is this an underwear attached to it?"

Kirari's hands caressed the thing she was holding. Watching her made you blush and feel something coming out of you.

"Stop that, Kirari!" you shouted.

"Why? Do you know what this is? And don't shout at your master."

She pouted and slapped the thing gently on both of your cheeks.

"Ahhhh!! Get that away from me!"

"I said, no shouting!"

Somebody knocked on the door.

"Kirari? Is everything okay?" It was Ririka.

"Yes. We're fine." Kirari answered.

She turned back to choose another one. You then heard something vibrating. Kirari was holding a little remote control.

"Where is that? What is this thing controlling?" she whispered to herself.

"Forget those things Kirari. Let's just talk."

"No thanks. Nothing good comes out of your mouth." she said. "Oh. This will be useful."

She went to you and put a gag on your mouth to silence you.

(it looks like this hahaha)

"Hrmm. Hrrmmph!!"

"Oh my~ Why has it become so hot?" Kirari said with a crimson face. She was fanning herself using her hands as she stared at you.

You've had too much. She had your hands and mouth tied but she forgot your feet. You looped your legs around her waist and pulled her towards you.

"Impatient aren't we?" she seductively whispered in your ear making your hairs stand.

Her hands encircled your neck, hugging you. You felt something soft and wet on your ear. It was her tongue. She was licking and sucking on it.. The sound of her sensual breathing puts you in a high. You struggled on your binds, wanting to touch her yourself.

"Hmm. Hm." you tried making noises for Kirari to notice you.

She ignored you and went down to kiss your neck. Her hands travelled down to the hem of your shirt, then went in, roaming around. She caressed your bare skin. It felt so tingly wherever her finger touches.