Obsessions Part 50

TW: Rod Momobami 😶😶😶

-----

A man sat in a bar, drinking. He brushed his brown hair back using his hands.

"Damn that Karin. Does she think she's the boss now?" He said to himself. "She acts so high and mighty just because those idiot elders trusted her with the family business."

He continued on drinking.

"Plus... How could that kid even survive!? And now she slithered her way back to my daughter."

He slammed his glass hard on the counter, earning glares from a few other patrons.

"Karin's curse has rubbed off on Kirari. What is she teaching her child!? That it's okay for both women to be with each other!? Disgusting." he said as he finished his drink.

"What's wrong with that guy?" Somebody behind him whispered. "I oughta teach him a lesson."

"Don't do anything rash. Don't you know who that is? That's Momobami Rod. You wouldn't want to go against that clan."

Rod stood up. He turned to glare at the two men, then left.

"Weaklings. Losers. Commoners. All of you." He rode his car and drove home.

When he arrived, Ririka was the only one in the living room.

"Ririka!" he shouted.

The girl was startled. Her hands quivered and she shuddered in fear.

"Ye-yes, Papa?" she stuttered.

"Where's your mother!? Why isn't she waiting for me!?"

"She's... in her office."

"And your good for nothing sister? Where is that freak?"

"She.... she's not a freak..." Ririka whispered.

"Hm? What did you say? Are you opposing me now!? Huh!? You think you're strong now!?"

He was about to slap Ririka but her mother saw him. She ran and blocked her.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my daughter." She said.

"Mama...."

"You.. It's all because of you! If you aren't.... if you aren't a le-"

"That has nothing to do with anything, Rod! Don't bring that up again! Chizuru's already dead! There's nothing you have to be mad about anymore."

"Fix your daughter..." he said then went up to their room.

Karin hugged Ririka.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes mama." Ririka answered.

"Go back to your room now and rest."

Ririka nodded and followed her mother's instructions. She laid down on her bed then took her phone. She dialled a number and waited until someone answered.

"Mary? I don't want to be here anymore. I'm scared."

-----

Rod sat on his bed. He was about to lie down when he noticed a photo album on the bed. He shook his head and grabbed it.

"Looking at Chizuru again?" He said as he browsed through the photos. "I thought I already burned everything. Hm?"

He stopped flipping the pages and glared at one photo. It was taken at Hyakkaou. There are four students on it. Him, Marco, Karin and.....