Obsessions Part 12

So weird. Looking at her like this is so weird. You thought.

The wind blew Ririka's hair. Her face completely visible without her mask. She was looking outside the gondola. Gazing at the view. The two of you rode the ferris wheel. She noticed your stare and finally looked your way.

"Is there something on my face?" she asked.

"Uh no." you waved your hands in front of you. "You and Kirari. You look exactly the same. It's amazing."

"Have you not seen other identical twins?"

Wow. So she can speak without stuttering huh. She looks so confident. Unlike when we were in school.

"Are you sure you're not Kirari?" you asked.

"Would you rather have her here with you? Why are you talking about her?"

"Uh. No. Sorry. I might've sounded rude huh."

"It's ok." she said then looked outside again.

They just look the same. Kirari is more lively when were together. Plus, she always smile at me. Ririka on the other hand.... is so quiet. Huh? Why am I thinking about her again?

"Where do we go next?" Ririka's voice cut off your train of thoughts.

"Huh? Oh. The ride's done."

You stepped outside first and held Ririka's hand to help her get down.

"Thank you." she said.

You smiled at her although she might not have seen it since she had her head lowered. She walked ahead of you.

"Wait for me." you jogged up to her and took her hand in yours.

Ririka gasped at your sudden action. She quickly took away her hand, her face going red.

"So cute." you squeeled. You grabbed her hand again and didn't let go. "Now I'm sure you are Ririka. Uh. Can I call you that?"

A nod was her only answer.

"Nice. Ririka."

------

"Sayaka? What are you doing here? It's so strange of you to come visit me at my home."

"President. Upon thinking about this carefully, I have decided. I have something to show you."

"Come on in first then."

------

"Ah!" Ririka squeeled.

You took her on the roller coaster to see how she would react.

How... how could she still be this cute?

Her hands squeezed yours everytime the ride took an extreme turn. The way she closes her eyes and clung to your arms during loops, and the sound she emitted when you're going down, it was... super... cute. You had no idea how you remained calm during the ride, but just looking at her face the entire time made you forget you were even there. Until the end of the ride.

"Let's go. I don't want to stay here anymore." Ririka told you.

Her puppy eyes was melting you. She had to shake you for you to come back to your senses.

"Oh. Sure." you uttered, still dazed.

After that, she didn't let go of you. She clung onto your arms and wouldn't budge if you try to go to an extreme ride. She would close her eyes and shook her head. Then pull you away.

"What are we going to do at an amusement park if we're not going to try those rides?" you said.

She only lowered her head. You noticed her making a little pout. You squatted in front of her to peek at her face. Your eyes met and the next thing she did made you feel a tug in your chest. She smiled at you. This was a first.

------

Kirari and Sayaka sat at the Momobami living room. Tea was served by Kirari's maid.

"Where did you get this?" Kirari asked. She was holding a camera.

"Nitobe Kyuu. From the journalism club. I caught him the other day, snooping around school.. again. Only this time he wasn't targeting Jabami."

"I see." Kirari looked at video again. Her face, expressionless. "Nobody else has seen this but us?"

"Yes. I'm sure of it since I caught him in the act. I'm sure he had no time to copy or send that anywhere."

"Make sure of it Sayaka. You know full well that boy is very cunning. And make sure Ririka never sees this." she handed the camera back to Sayaka.

"I will. Then I'll be off." She stood up and bowed.

Kirari's eyes were distant. Once Sayaka was gone, she closed her eyes tightly. When she opened them again, she threw the teacup at the floor angrily.

"How.... dare you." A tear ran down her cheek. She covered her face with her hands and started sobbing.

-------

You and Ririka decided to play games at the booths instead.

"Are you having fun?" you asked her.

"Yes!" She said a little more excitedly than before. Her cheeks were red and her lips curled into a little smile.

It's not awkward anymore. She can look at you now. She even leads the way and drags you everywhere.

"Ice cream." she said. She's using her puppy eyes on you again.

"Yes yes okay. You don't have to do that. I might buy the whole amusement park for you if you keep on being cute."

"No. I'll be the one buying it for you. I'm the one who can." she said.

"Ouch. And you just had to shove to my face how poor I am compared to you huh."

The two of you walked around the place some more. You ate ice cream, played more games, and bought souvenirs. Before it got dark, you decided to take her home. The two of you took the bus since you didn't let her take their limo with her.

"Here you are m'lady."

You curtsied at her when you reached their front gates. She smiled at you. Then pulled you inside.

"Oh where are you taking me?" you asked.

"I will give you a tour around the Momobami Residence as thanks for giving me a good time."

Hand in hand, you walked inside. When you entered the living room, Kirari was there. Ririka didn't even look at her nor uttered a word. She just passed by her like Kirari was air. The latter though, was looking at your intertwined hands. When your eyes met, you noticed something different about Kirari. Her eyes.. it's....

"Wait." you said and pulled your hand away from Ririka.

The twin(s?) finally looked at each other. With you in the middle, not knowing what to do.

"Showing off now?" Kirari said.

"...."

"You've got it all wrong. Stop your games. (Y/n) is mine and I'm taking her." Kirari said sternly.

"Too bad. I'm starting to like her. Plus, what's yours is mine too, remember? We're one and the same, aren't we? You said that to me."

"Wear the mask Ririka. Be a good girl and stay in the shadows."

"How about no?"

At that moment, you feel trapped. They took each of your hand at the same time. Their eyes sending deadly glares at each other.

I'm nobody's property!!

-------

Enters this music.. badum badum..

Been a bad girl
I know I am
And I'm so hot
I need a fan
I don't need a boy
I'M WITH THE TWIN 🤣🤣