?

*tac tac tac*

"aaaand.... the end, or is it?"

The person was answered with silence. In response, the 'crunch, crunch, crunch' of her teeth crushing a candy echoed in the room.

"Hmm."

With one last bite, she finished the treat and threw the stick on the trash can, mimicking shooting a ball.

"This is so fun, toying with Y/n is so fun. What an adorable kid she is. Next time, I'll write something even more intense. Then maybe,... maybe I can confess...."

Silence.

"Stupid."

In her frustration, she ruffled her hair which was covered with a hood.

"What am I thinking. That would ruin everything. I still want to play with her. A GAME. That's what I need. That's what we need."

A mysterious and evil grin appeared on her lips.

"Who would win, her... or her..."

She created a new document on her laptop and hurriedly typed in several words.

"Nyahahahah. Yes, yes. Then do this... do that... She would be so furious... and then... this happens..."

*Knock knock*

"More... make her cry... hurt her... Yes... Satisfying...."

A head peaked inside the room.

"Runa?" someone called out.

"Nyahahahaha More Y/n.. do more stupid things..." oblivious to the sound of another's voice, she continued typing.

A sigh. Footsteps going near. The person stood behind Runa, looking over her shoulders to read the words.

"Heheheheh."

"Ruuuuna."

Finally acknowledging the other person, Runa froze. She slowly looked behind her, her smile unfading.

"Hey y/n...." she greeted.

"What's this now?" you asked, an indifferent expression on your face.

"A new game." she answered.

"Again?"

"Yep."

"Who?"

Runa showed you two photos. The glint of excitement in her eyes can be seen.

"Who's your bet?" you asked.

"This one." She pointed at one of the photos.

With a sigh, you gave her a nod. "Fine. We'll see."

"You're such a good girl." Runa reached up to pat you on the head.

"When will you give me my script?" you asked.

"Soon.  Then tell me their responses. I'll record everything. Then I'll write more challenges you could throw at them. This will be so awesome."

"Hmhm. Will we ask for their help again?"

"The side actors? Of course. But there will be new ones we could use too. The setting will be different so we need new characters."

"Okay."

"Will she still succeed in this new challenge? Nyahaha"

"You're so twisted."

"So are you."

"Isn't that why we match."

The two of you smiled at each other, a sinister aura emanating from both of you.

----------

Lol, just an alt ending

an idea somewhere in the comments

💤💤💤