Obsessions Part 46

Okay.... here it goes.

I wanna thank those who gave name suggestions earlier ehehe

much appreciated(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ💙💙

mamabami: karin
papabami ew : rod

y/n's mom: chizuru
y/n's dad : marco

------

"Where do I even begin?" Mrs. Momobami said.

"Start with the most shocking one." Yumeko's sister clapped her hand and answered with a smile.

"That's Yumeko's sister?" you whispered to Mary who also sat beside you.

"Yeah."

"They're so much alike." you said.

"I don't know. She wasn't talking to anybody earlier."

"Really? Why-"

You stopped talking when Yumeko's sister turned her head and looked at you. You sat straight with both your hands on your lap as a sudden reaction.

"Hello Y/n. It's been so long. You've grown so much. How have you been?"

"I- I'm fine! Thank you for asking!" you said nervously.

"Why are you so tense Y/n?" Kirari asked. She held your hand on hers to comfort you.

"I don't know Kirari. I feel like I have to act properly in front of her. But I have no idea how."

You peeked at Yumeko who's still sulking and pouting beside her sister. She wouldn't look at you and treated you like your invisible to her ever since you came to that room.

"Yumeko's still mad..." you whispered.

"Let her be. You only have to look at me." Kirari told you.

"Shut up." Mary said.

Mrs. Momobami coughed to get everyone's attention.

"I guess.... I should tell you this first. Y/n."

"Ye-yes ma'am!" you exclaimed.

"Relax y/n. Mom don't bite." Kirari squeezed your hand then whispered on your ear. "I do."

You blushed.

But how could I relax with that? Plus, I still remember that night. The night your mom threatened me, and now we're all gathered here, waiting for some kind of scary revelation from her. you thought.

"Y/n. Your mother and I.... Back then... We we're lovers."

"I-I see. So you we're l-lovers- ..... huh? Excuse me but.... WHAT!?"

"We must really be destined to be together y/n." Kirari commented.

"I'd never thought you would be one to believe in destiny, Kirari." Mary said. "And anyway, you're mother is married to your father and had you twins, meaning, their relationship wasn't succesful. Expect yours to be like that too."

"I agree with Mary." Yumeko finally spoke, her energy coming back. "We still have a chance to make y/n ours."

"Not ours. Just mine is fine. We don't have to share, thank you." Mary said.

"My, Y/n has grown to be such a heartthrob, I see." Yumeko's sister mused. "What do you say you go with your big sister instead?"

"I-" your blush intensified.

"That would be fun." Yumeko said. "It would mean I get to be with you too."

The two sisters gave you a smile, their eyes and cheeks turning red, and beckoned you to come to them.