Obsessions Part 65

Sayaka's hair swayed as she walked home. She opened the door and entered.

"I'm home."

"Welcome home." Her mom answered.

Sayaka went up to her room. She locked the door and plopped down on her bed. A sigh escaped her lips. Her purple orbs were fixated on the ceiling. Her mind drifted off to a certain person. Someone that's been constantly disturbing her peace.

"Why." She whispered.

She bit her lip as the image of that person slowly became clearer in her head.

"President."

Her hands moved as if they had a mind of their own. The buttons of her uniform loosened one by one.

"President."

Her breathing became more ragged as she removed her blazer. Whimpering can be heard from her as her hands caressed her chest.

"President... Y/n."

Her hand went lower, her eyes shut, she kept on calling your name as she touched herself over her clothing.

"Y/n... Y/n... What am I feeling?"

Her shoes flew to the side as she kicked them off of her. She sat up to remove her socks. She noticed the mirror in the front. Her reflection stared back at her, breathing hard. Sayaka lifted her skirt and stared at her undergarments.

"Look at me, Y/n. You... Did this."

Her face flushed. She began to imagine you were in front of her. She fell back in her bed as if you pushed her down. Her hair sprawled and beads of sweat started to form on her face.

"Touch me." She whispered. "I beg of you. Take me."

In her mind, you were kissing her on the neck. You were ravishing her skin passionately. Her hand moved to remove her underwear. She suppressed a moan as she began stroking herself, still thinking you were the one touching her.

"Ahh. I..."

She felt feverish. A tingling sensation started to make its way into her. A ticklish, hot, pulsing wave began to be felt in her sensitive area. It quickly flowed towards her fingertips and toes which curled up in an instant.

"Y/n." She whimpered.

A feeling of lightheadedness rushed on her head. It felt like she was falling onto a cliff rapidly. Her fingers moved faster and in the next moment, her body starts to shake. Her mouth opened as she sent out the wave of pleasure that was built up inside her.

"Ahh. Hn. This feels so good, Y/n."

Her body relaxed after a while and her breathing slowed. She glanced at her hand. Her expression changed instantly. She looked like she was about to cry.

"What did I do?" She whimpered. "Y/n you idiot. This is your fault. Why did I even think of you! This is so embarrassing!"

She buried her face on her pillow. It stifled her screaming. Then, she sat up and began punching it.

"Why!? Why!? Why does it have to be you!?" Her eyes teared up. "Why do I have to feel this way. Why does it have to be President Kirari's special someone that I fall in love with?"

She clutched her chest. She can't do anything but curl up in her bed and hug her pillow. She scrolled through her gallery. Pictures of you that were taken secretly were saved on her phone.

"Can we... Disappear somewhere else? Will there be a different dimension where you will love me instead?"

Silence answered her. In her phone, she stopped at a photo of you that was looking at the camera. Sayaka smiled when she remembered. You noticed her taking a photo of you. Instead of getting mad though, you grabbed the phone and took one with her.