Obsessions Part 33

"You should stop acting too."

Yumeko looked at the person beside her. Her hands went up and removed the mask her partner wore revealing your face.

"What!?"

"Traitors!!!"

"We've been deceived. Is it our end?"

The villagers we're shouting angrily.

"Ah. But..."

Yumeko looked at the camera.

"We have to even the grounds for our spectators. I'll try my best to lose too. Just like Jueri." she said.

"If that's the case, I'm voting everything for Amane." one of the students exclaimed.

"Me too!!"

"As do I!!"

"Hell. If it isn't the vice president playing, and Yumeko's trying to lose, there's no point on voting for (Y/n)'s side!"

"Yeah! Like she's gonna win without Yumeko's help! She's nothing!"

Almost all of the students voted for Amane's side. The voting tally was displayed on a screen.

"Losers." you said.

Kirari watched you. She bended down from her seat, clutching her chest. When she looked back up, she was madly blushing. She bit her lips. Her blue eyes were glowing.

"Ah. I wonder whose eyes are more powerful." she said.

Amane looked at each person's cards. He was able to determine what cards each player would pick by remembering their positions. For him, everything goes into slow motion. He easily saw how each card were shuffled.

The funny thing was, you can do the same thing. You focused on his glowing yellow eyes, and one second he wasn't looking at your deck, you switched the card you'll play as fast as you could.

"Cards down!"

Yumeko and Jueri's card cancelled each other out. Amane was surprised to see you used a different card than he anticipated. With you knowing what he'll play, you won the round.

"This is getting exciting (Y/n). Thank you for giving me this experience. Can you feel it? The risks we all have in this game. Are you ready to lose her?"

Yumeko said as she caressed your face. Your eyes felt so hot like it was burning. You took a glance at Kirari. Your eyes met. Then you thought, this was it. This game, if you lose, you'll also lose Kirari forever.

"Cards down!"

For the next round, Yumeko played a joker. But she chose to replace it with a one, making Amane's team win. It's now a tie of 3 on 3.

Yumeko held your hand under the table. Both of you were now breathing hard.

"(Y/n). This feels so good. Ahh. I love you."

"Yumeko."

"Shh. Don't ruin it."

She placed her pointer finger on your lips to silence you.

"Now then. For the last round... Pick your cards." Sayaka spoke.

"Ah.. Haha. Hahaha"

Your laugh slowly became louder and more hysterical. You looked at your enemies and on the camera that was broadcasting the match.

"Yumeko. I'm sorry but this is different. I feel so different. So, this is what it feels like to have everybody's fate dancing on the palm of your hands."

You looked at Jueri.

"You... even if you made Amane lose, do you think you'll get what you desire?"

"What are you on to now?" she asked.

"Well... you fancy the president don't you? But look at her."

You pointed at Kirari who was focused only on you.

"My Kirari only sees me. You are nothing to her. Win or lose, you gain nothing. I repeat. You. Are. Nothing."

"Now listen, all of you who underestimated me. You'll learn your lessons. You will bow before me. Remember this day."

"Cards down."

Everyone revealed their cards. Yumeko and Jueri cancelled each other out again. Amane played his highest available card, a 6. You only stared at them.

"(Y/n). Your card, please." Sayaka said.

"You all know the result already. Everyone who voted for Amane, is now under the student council as a housepet."

You put down a joker and chose 7 ending the match with your point reaching to 4.

You stood up and walked in front of Kirari.

"Now, Kirari... let's gamble." you said.

You offered your hand to her. Kirari only smiled at you. You then turned around to face the camera.

"Let's gamble together, Kirari. All you who want to escape being a housepet, pay up your debt. Or if you can't, then gamble with us. If you've got the guts, come challenge us... the Presidents of Hyakkaou Academy."

-----

"Mama. What do you think of (Y/n) now?" Kirari asked.

"She really is quite amusing. So, what did she write on her life plan?"

Kirari opened the notebook and read it.

"I want to witness Amane and his sister live the life they wanted freely."

"Please send lots and lots of chocolates to Mary Saotome as she had been a great help to me."

"Yumeko too."

Kirari was pouting like a child as she read. She closed the notebook and gave it to her mother.

"Now you know her wishes. Free Amane and his sister." Kirari said. "So frightening her didn't work too? Hmm.

Her mother chuckled. She opened the notebook again from the last page. Something else was written there.

'I will be the only one who marries Kirari Momobami'

She smiled and closed the notebook. Then gave it back to Kirari.

"Since I lost our gamble, and (Y/n) did win, I swear to fulfill what is written in that life plan. Kirari... keep that with you at all times. Do not lose it."

----

"You looked so cool back then (Y/n)." Yumeko said.

You sat on Kirari's couch. Yumeko clinging on your arms from your right side. Mary on your left, lying with her head on your lap. Then the door opened revealing Kirari and Ririka. Mary immediately sat up.

"Mary." Ririka was pouting. She sat in between you and Mary.

"Kirari." you called out.

"Don't talk to me." she said

"Why are you so cold?"

"Nothing"

"I think we should leave them for now." Yumeko said.

"Let's go Mary." Ririka pulled her up and they all went out.

You closed the door and went to Kirari. You gave her a back hug.

"Why is my future wife acting like that?"

"What are you talking about?"

You only smiled at her.

----

I'm going to hibernate.. I feel so dizzy.. I can barely stand.. 😵😵

I'll reread this later lololol... review it for me... 😂😂😂