Obsessions Part 58

Yumeko stared at the monitors with such interest. She had a smile despite her sister's relentless scolding.

"Listen to me, Yumeko! Were in danger! You shouldn't act so negligently like that." Yui exclaimed.

Yumeko's attention went to her sister. She cocked her head to the side and put her pointer finger on her lips. She acted like she was thinking deeply.

"Big sis..." Yumeko trailed. "If you shout like that, the intruders will surely find us. You're the one acting negligent, not me."

"Why, you!" Yui's face reddened with anger.

Yumeko laughed at her sister's reaction. Her interest went back to the screens. Behind her, You and the others stood.

"What shall we do?" You asked.

"I would go out there and kick their asses," Mary said.

"They got guns." You told her.

"And don't act so strong, you can't even win against Sachiko on the sports fest." Kirari ridiculed her.

Their eyes met and electricity clashed between them. Kirari had a mocking smile while Mary gritted her teeth in annoyance.

You glanced at Ririka. She was talking with her mother in one corner of the room. You can't hear them but they had a serious expression.

"Y/n," Yumeko called to you. "Look at this."

She pointed at one of the screens. A man entered a room. You recognized it. That was your room.

"They found it." You said.

"Well, it's frankly not too secretive. It's only far but anybody can access it. The way I see it, It's better as a lockup." Yumeko explained.

"I see."

"It's very effective. I've proven it when I locked you in."

"Isn't it because I didn't try to get out?"

"No. Even if you try, there would be nothing you could do." Yumeko spoke as she began pressing some buttons.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Setting up some stuff. Just wait."

You silently watched her. On the monitor, you saw the man left. After a while, the other tuxedoed men went into the room. They began searching for something inside.

"What are they looking for?"

"Us."

"Huh?"

"I recorded our voices and played it very quietly, like a hush."

"So they think we're somewhere over there?"

"Yes! And now..." Yumeko pressed more buttons.

The men looked suddenly alert. They were looking around, listening to something. Yumeko tapped another button and you heard a whirring noise then blam.

"What was that!?" You heard the man's voice from the speakers.

Yumeko stopped listening to them and whirled her seat to face you. She pinched your cheeks while giggling.

"I am having so much fun." She said.

"Eh?"

Her nose touched yours and you're lips were dangerously close. You were blushing and your heart thumped louder. You gulped then felt yourself being pulled back.

"You're getting ahead of yourself, Yumeko," Mary spoke.

"I took my eyes off of you for a minute and I find you cheating? I'm in the same room, too. You're too much." Kirari grumbled.