Obsessions Part 86

"You look distracted. Are you thinking of other girls again?"

"Yes... I mean no! I mean they are girls, yes but no not the way you're making it look like. It's just..." you sighed. "It's so hard to move at Hyakkaou right now."

"Care to explain?"

You sat up from lying on Kirari's lap and looked at her.

"I can never be like you. You're too amazing. How were you able to handle your council and even the whole school like you did when you were the president? Mine's breaking apart. I don't know if I could still trust them."

"My council wasn't perfect Y/n. You should know that. I got betrayed by others too, even you. Remember that? The students didn't like me either. But that doesn't mean you have to get fazed by them. If they betray you, then throw them away. You don't need anybody else. I'm the only one you should focus on. Everyone else are just pawns."

"You're mindset is on a different level. I can't ignore them though. They're our friends."

"Mhm. Your friends are taking you away from me."

"Huh?"

"You barely had time for me. All these studying about gambling has taken all your focus. You're hanging out with everyone but me."

"Are you... jealous?"

"No Y/n. I'm not. I'm only stating the obvious. You have to focus on your girlfriend more. That's the only thing you should be thinking about. You don't have to be a master gambler. I can do that for you. You just have to be you. I love you already when you were an idiot. You don't have to change."

"But Kirari... When I saw you get excited while I was gambling I thought.... I thought I could give you more. Like maybe.... I could finally challenge you."

Hearing that, Kirari's pale cheeks turned red.

"So it was all for me?" she asked.

"Of course."

"I'm not mad anymore. I forgive you. Now take me on a date."

"Huh?"

"I love that face. I like the clueless you. It's cute. Let's go."

"Where?"

"Ririka told me you took her to an amusement park on a date. Take me there. I have to replace that memory on you."

-----

You took Kirari on the same amusement park you went to before.

"It's too crowded. Why didn't we rent the whole place first?"

"Which ride do you want to go to first?" you asked, ignoring her question.

"You."

"Let's go to the ferris wheel first then."

The two of you went there and rode it. Once the one your riding was finally on top, you heard Kirari giggling.

"Is it fun?" you asked her.

"Anything is fun with you. Also, I remembered Ririka grumbling when she talked about her experience here with you."

"And what did she say about it?"

"That you were always thinking of me when you were with her. She got irritated, that's why she took you on the mansion when I was there. To show you off."

"Oh...."

"It's the roller coaster after this, right?"

"Mhm."

Just as Kirari said, both of you went to the roller coaster.

"You sure you can handle this?" you asked.

"Of course. You're talking to Kirari Momobami. If Ririka can do this, then of course I can."

"Alright. If you say so, miss perfect."

You positioned yourselves and the staff checked that everything was fine. When the ride started, Kirari's hands slowly moved towards yours. When you looked at her, you noticed that she was biting her lips lightly. You took her hand on yours which made her look at you.

"Are you scared?" she asked.

"Yeah." you answered. "But I'll be fine because you're with me. You too. You can be weak with me. I'll still love you."

After saying that, the roller coaster began to descend rapidly. Both of you screamed your lungs out. Kirari held onto your hands tightly until the end of the ride.

"You're so cute Kirari."

"Don't tell anyone. Especially Ririka. She'll tease me for it."

"Yeah okay. I promise, miss perfect."

'I'm gonna tell Ririka, I need evidence though..'

Kirari walked ahead, towards a booth with a humongous stuffed toy. You stayed behind to buy the photo taken from the coaster and hid it in your wallet before Kirari sees.

"What are you looking at?" you asked when you caught up with her.

"That man said you'll get that big stuffed toy if you win, then you give it to your special someone. I want it Y/n. Go play."

"Huh? Oh. Alright."

A few moments later.... you still haven't gotten it. Kirari's eyes are still fixated on you though. She's expecting you to play another round but you're already too tired. You can't do anything but pull another buck from your wallet and play when she stopped you.

"What's that?" she asked

"What?"

She took your wallet and stared at the photo. You grabbed it from her hurriedly and hid it.

"I'm sorry! You looked too cute when you're vulnerable so I can't help but buy it!"

"It's fine." she said then turned away from you.

'Is she angry?' you thought worriedly.

'Y/n is too much. My heart's going to explode.' is what Kirari was thinking. She was blushing hard.

"Let's go get ice cream instead. I don't need that stuffed toy, I have you." she said.

She walked ahead, you still can't see her face, you only followed behind her until you reach the ice cream vendor. You bought two and gave her her piece.

"This is so tasteless." she said bluntly.

You gulped as you can almost see the veins on the temples of the vendor pop. You mouthed an apology to him and pulled Kirari away.

"Today was fun Y/n. That ice cream was the only one that ruined it. You have to fix it."

"How?"

"My tongue needs to taste another flavor."

"And that is?"

"You." she whispered in your ear, making the hairs on your skin stand.

"Let's go Y/n. Let's get to the payment part."

She pulled you towards the car hurriedly.

'She totally made me forget about the council today....'

------

ehe (ʘᴗʘ✿)