Mary Saotome

Gambling dens are in an uproar. Murmurs can be heard wherever you go. Two figure stood back to back, both holding a card each. The blonde one smirked. She revealed her card. Ace. You looked at her from behind. You threw your card in the air. Another ace.

"God damn it!!" another pair of player was standing on the other side of the table. They slammed their cards revealing an ace and a king.

"Brother. How can we lose in a game we made?" the younger of the two asked.

"I don't know!! They must have cheated somehow!!" the older one exclaimed.

"How could we? You made us stand and you yourself gave us a card each. The deck is on the table. Everyone's eyes are on us and the dealer swore an oath of absolute neutrality. This is also the first time we've played this game." Mary said.

"If you can't call our cheat, then better give us the cash." you said as you draped your arm on Mary's shoulder.

She played with your hand. You pulled her to you and kissed her. The girls that are watching squeeled. Mary smacked you in the head lightly.

"Idiot." she said.

"I'm your idiot." you smiled at her that made her blush.

"Grrr. I don't believe this!!!"

The older one ran up to the two of you and tried to punch you. But in a second, he was electrified and dropped to the ground.

"Violence is not allowed." the dealer said, she was holding a taser.

"Says the one with the taser." you said.

Mary went to the younger brother and took the money from him. You grabbed some cash and made it rain. People flocked to it and you both stepped out.

"Don't throw my money." Mary scolded.

-----

"One Hundred Thousand-" Mary was counting the money you earned.

You both rented a room in the school to be your hideout. She was sitting on a chair with her feet on the table. You walked towards her and gave her a backhug.

"Stop counting Mary."

"I love counting our money."

You grabbed the money on her hand and threw it in the air. It landed above the other paper bills already scattered on the floor.

"Stop throwing things." Mary said.

She then pulled you down and kissed your lips gently. Then she looked you in the eye.

"I love you (Y/n)." she said.

"I love you too Mary."

She let go of you and you sat on the table on front of her.

"Kirari's so pissed at us right now. What's your plan?" Mary asked.

"But I can't help it. You were the one I love. I asked her to be friends but she wouldn't accept it." you answered.

"Who would? With all that she had done for you? And that girl is crazy for you too."

"Yeah. Too bad I'm crazy over a certain tsundere."

"Tsk. Say that again."

"I love you~" you said.

"Don't get too used to it." she said and stood up. She placed herself in between you legs and smirked at you. "I can also show you my love."

"My, how brave my tsundere has become." you teased.

She grabbed your head and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around her waist. Your kisses getting deeper and deeper with both your tongues dancing with each other. You pulled her up the table. She made you lie down and climbed on top of you.

"Are we going all the way this time?" you asked.

"That's up to you." she said.

She tucked her hair behind her ears and leaned down again. But then suddenly the door burst open. You both looked at it and saw a smiling Yumeko come in. Suzui looked away blushing.

"Learn to knock will you?" Mary said a little pissed. She sat next to you at the table.

"Let's gamble!!" Yumeko said happily.

"You should learn to listen too." you said.

"Uhm.. I've tried to stop her several times already. But when she heard you opened up a gambling den, she can't be stopped." Suzui sighed.

"But this is not a gambling den Yumeko." you said.

"It's not? Then what is this room for?"

"It's our love nest." Mary smirked.

"Oh my!" Yumeko acted shocked. "Be gentle with my baby Mary.  She's a virgin."

"Your baby's wilder than me." Mary said.

Suzui was blushing hard. You facepalmed.

"Stop talking like that." you said.

"Anyway..." Mary jumped off the table. She pulled Yumeko to stand. "Get out. You're ruining our quality time."

Mary pushed Yumeko and Suzui to the door. Yumeko looked back at you with a smile.

"Don't forget to use protection~" she said.

"Idiot!" Mary threw them out and slammed the door.

"Lock it Mary." you said.

"Right. Knowing Yumeko, she'll be outside listening."

You walked up to her and trapped her between you and the door.

"Then let's give her a nice performance, shall we?" you smirked at her.

"You're always welcome to try."

She pulled you into her and kissed you. She moaned as you kissed her deeper. Slowly, your uniforms dropped to the floor. Throughout the day, you've explored each other, and the room.

-----

"What are you writing Yumeko?" Suzui asked.

"I'm writing some names." Yumeko answered.

"Names? Of people you want to gamble with?"

"No." Yumeko showed the paper to Suzui. "Possible names I could suggest when Mary and (Y/n) made a child."

"They're not.... Ugh, nevermind. You won't listen anyway." Suzui scratched the back of his head.

Yumeko smiled happily.

-----

Okaaaaaay. I hope this is enough.

I am your genie. Your wishes are my command. lololol

I hope you'll like it (。・ω・。)