Obsessions Part 6

"You again!?" Sayaka gave you another menacing look.

You ignored her and sat between Runa and the Vice President.

"Calm down Sayaka. She's my friend." Runa said.

"It's starting. Sit down." Manyuda spoke up.

"Tsk." Sayaka sat down.

The lights dimmed and a spotlight focused on the stage. The music started and Yumemi entered, singing and dancing cutely.

After her show, the gamble begun. They introduced the gamblers. First, Yumemi. And then Jabami. She went onstage wearing an idol outfit with her hair in twintails just like Mary.

"Woah. So cute!!!" You got a little overexcited seeing Jabami like that.

Your eyes turned to stars and your cheeks was red. Runa snickered beside you.

"Are those your type of girls? Nyahaha." she asked.

"Stop teasing me Runa." you pouted. "Someday, I'm gonna die because of you."

"Nyahahahaha." she laughed.

The gamble continued until Jabami leads. She picked a game that involved the audience's participation then picked Mary. You saw her stood up from below your seats. She was asked about her birthday. Both got it wrong but Jabami's answer was closer so she won.

Then suddenly a recording played. A woman's angry voice spoke saying belittling stuff about her fans.

"That was Yumemi right?" you spoke up.

Everyone in the concert hall was silent. They were shocked. They didn't expect to hear those words from their idol. You stood up which made the other student council members look at you.

"Yumemi-chan!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! You did a good job on expressing yourself!!!!" you shouted.

Everyone looked at you. Even Mary. You blushed when you saw her. Then the leader of her fanclub also shouted and everyone else followed.

"Encore! Encore! Encore!" the people around chanted.

You sat down and sighed contentedly.

"I never knew you were that cool. Nyaha." Runa elbowed you.

You scratched your head and smiled shyly. Suddenly Jabami spoke up. She asked about the culprit that sent the letter to her and setup Yumemi. They pointed out Manyuda. He went onstage.

"I have no idea. It's not me." he said.

Then Jabami challenged him to an official match. The vice president presided over it. The betting was becoming more and more absurd the longer the game goes.

"What? Betting their lives? Seriously? Would that be allowed?" you asked.

Then suddenly, your world seemed to stop. The vice president removed her mask and a smiling Kirari was behind it. She looked towards your seats and made eye contact with you then called out to Sayaka to fix her hair.

"Nyahahahaha"

You heard Runa laugh. She tapped your back to try and comfort you.

"Don't worry. I will not forget you even in the afterlife. Nyaha."

"That's not even funny Runa." you looked at her and pools of tears ran down your face.

"Nyahahaha."

The gamble ended with Jabami's win. Everything ended and you all went out of the hall. You saw Jabami and Kirari sitting down and talking to each other. You stood beside Sayaka. This time she didn't push you away.