Obsessions Part 69

Chapter 69... You know what's coming? Yes... Now kids, stay out of this 😎

-----

Arriving home, you helped the wobbling girl walk inside. Karin met you on the way and assisted in carrying her daughter.

"What happened to her? And where's Ririka? Isn't she with you?" The woman asked.

"Ririka's still with my friends. Kirari drunk too much."

"What!? And you let her drink!? She isn't allowed yet!"

"Shh. You're so loud, Mama." Kirari mumbled.

"Don't you silence me, miss! You've got some explaining to do."

"Can't it wait? My head hurts so much from all your yelling. Y/n, hurry up. Take me to our room."

"I apologize, ma'am. I'll be sure not to let this happen again. Please let Kirari rest for now." You said.

Karin only sighed. You all walked in silence. As soon as you reached the bed, you let Kirari lie down. Then, you immediately bowed to Karin and apologized.

"Go and rest, too." She said. "Do you want coffee? I'll make one for you."

"No. I'll be fine ma'am. Thank you for your concern."

"Didn't I tell you to call me mama too?"

You felt your face heated up at the idea. Not only that, now that you had the time to examine the woman, you noticed that she was only wearing a thin nightgown. You can certainly see what's underneath.

"Y/n? Are you okay? Maybe you should lie down too. Your face is so red." She told you.

"I will!" You spoke a tiny bit louder than usual.

"Then go ahead and sleep."

Karin pushed you down the bed. Your heart thumped louder when you were faced with those very womanly features of her.

"Ma'am! I'll be fine! Please! It's very late and you have to sleep too!"

"You're acting weird. But fine, I'll leave you two alone now."

She bent down to kiss Kirari's forehead. You focused your attention somewhere else.

"Goodnight Y/n." You heard her say.

"Good-"

You weren't able to finish your sentence when you felt the woman's soft lips on your forehead. It lasted for a few seconds before Karin left.

"Oh my gosh." You whispered.

You yelped when you felt a hand grab you. Blue eyes stared at you as you looked behind.

"Don't startle me like that, Kirari."

She didn't answer. Instead, she pulled you down into a kiss. The taste of alcohol still lingered in her mouth. A soft lick and you opened your mouth to welcome her tongue. It moved slowly around your mouth, roaming all over it like uncharted territory. Warmth rose inside of you as you decide to quickly suck on her tongue. Kirari emitted a small sensual sound at that action.

"Y/n, here's some water-" Karin spoke from the door.

Kirari's hands tightened behind your head when you tried to pull away. Her tongue darted onto yours and licked at it.

"I wasn't here." Karin closed the door silently.

Being caught like that only heightened the excitement you felt. Kirari must have felt the same as her kisses became more fervent, more passionate.

A tug on your shirt prompted you to remove them. Your lips left Kirari for a moment, letting you gape at the beauty under you. The blue of her eyes shone brighter than usual as she watched you with the same desire your eyes radiated.

It must be the alcohol but you feel more confident right now. Gently, you undressed Kirari. You gawked at her naked body.

"What are you doing?" Her sweet voice reached your ears like a wonderful melody.

'Yes. It must be the alcohol.' You thought.

Platinum white strands of her hair were strewn on the bed seemingly surrounding half her body like a bright light. Her pale hands were reaching towards you. You chuckled, making the girl frown.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"For a moment I thought I died and an angel is calling out to me to take my soul." You said.

A burst of laughter came out of Kirari. You gawked at her. She looked so pure like a child. She wiped her eyes as she slowly settled down.

"Y/n..."

"Kirari?"

"I resemble my twin."

"Mhm."

"You could be making love with her right now."

"Impossible. I know you."

"Yes but... Didn't you ever try thinking she was me? Like... Imagine it's her that's in front of you."

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know. It suddenly came to mind."

"I cannot think of Ririka that way." You assured.

"But since I brought it up, you might."

"I won't."

"Then, just to be safe..."

Kirari sat up and pushed you down.

"I was feeling so insecure about this before." She mumbled, "I must be that drunk to actually do this without doubting myself."

"Kirari?"

"Shh."

Your complexion turned rosy when Kirari went on top of you. But instead of facing you, her head was down there. You gulped as you stare at her bare skin.

Your hand slowly reached up. The girl on top of you twitched when you held onto her butt. Slowly, you licked at her. Kirari's whimpers echoed.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yes. Continue."

You obeyed. Feeling Kirari's body shaking in pleasure, you quickened your pace. Unable to stop her moaning, Kirari buried her face on you. Your back arched when you felt the wetness of her tongue began to assault you.

Your bodies felt like melting from the heat. All you could hear was the slurping of your tongues as you suck on each other and the occasional moaning.

Wanting to hear more from Kirari, you decided to insert your finger in her. True enough, her mouth left you as she yelped in delight. She mirrored your actions until the two of you reached the climax. Her juice flowed inside your mouth as she released at the same time as you. She collapsed beside you. You went to her and kissed her, letting her taste herself. Kirari frowned at you and punched you softly when she realized.

"You taste good." You told her.

"No, I don't! Don't swallow it." She said while wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

You chuckled at her. You stood up to get the bottle of water Karin left by the door and made Kirari drink it.

"Your mom caught us." You told her.

"I know. She should learn not to break inside our room now. She should be thankful that's all she saw."

She pulled you down again and cuddled with you until she fell asleep.

----

Am I getting better at writing lemon? No? Welp... At least I don't feel as embarrassed as before anymore. 😁

I still don't wanna use vulgar words as much as possible though. I just can't seem to type it... 🤧