Obsessions Part 67

I forgot to add this last chapter lmao

-----

You traversed the halls of Hyakkaou Academy. Tsumugi, your new secretary, and Sayaka followed behind you. Your eyes wandered around, examining the students you saw on the way.

"Good morning, President." A female student bowed at you.

"Good morning." You answered without stopping on your tracks.

The girl giggled then ran away when she met the eyes of the two behind you.

"Don't scare the students too much." You told them.

Sayaka coughed and fixed herself, removing the frown she had. Tsumugi on the other hand continued to bare her teeth at the students. You halted and turned around.

"Tsumugi, you're not an animal. You're my secretary."

You stepped towards her and grabbed her collar. Your hands went low to close the buttons of her uniform. Then you brushed her messy hair. When you were done, you walked away and continued your stroll.

"Hanatemari! Don't make the President do that! You should be the one serving her, not the other way around!" Sayaka scolded.

The kid doesn't seem to hear anything. She was only gawking at your back, her face a bit red. Then she ran after you and left Sayaka.

"You are so rude!" Sayaka exclaimed then followed.

You stopped walking when they caught up with you. Tsumugi crashed on your back but you didn't seem to be bothered by it. Sayaka was more affected than you. She kept on scolding the kid who only stuck her tongue out at the former secretary.

"Shh." You quieted them.

They obeyed. A few moments later, laughter can be heard somewhere. You squinted your eyes. Then you heard it. A faint whimpering. You ran towards a room and opened it.

"President! What's the matter!?" Sayaka asked worriedly.

You stared at a guy who was slumped on the floor. A bigger man stepped on his back. You didn't say another word, you rushed to them, grabbed the bully's leg, and raised it making him fall to the ground. You grabbed something in your pocket, and the crackling of electricity sounded as you pointed it at him.

"President!" Sayaka shouted.

Two other students were with the bully. They began charging at you. You didn't bat an eyelash. Your focus stayed on the one in front of you who was now sweating as he watched his comrades being beaten up by Sayaka and Tsumugi.

"Call Midari. Tell her to take care of these students." You said.

Sayaka whipped up her phone but stopped midway. She glanced at Tsumugi.

"What?"

"You do it."

"Why me?"

"You're the secretary."

"I don't even have her number."

"Here." Sayaka gave her phone to Tsumugi. "You talk to her."

"Ugh."

Sayaka went to you. She held your hand which holds the taser.

"Sayaka?"

"Don't dirty your hands like this. It'll be fine without using this."